Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS3 CFW and Hacks       Thread starter PSXHAX       Start date Feb 10, 2017 at 6:36 PM       19      
Status
Not open for further replies.
Following the Serendipity 4.5 GTA V PS3 Mod Menu, today PS3 developer Tustin (YouTube Channel) shared a new demonstration video of the Grand Theft Auto V Lexicon 3.0 GTA V Mod Menu by Kryptus followed by version 3.1. (y)

According to their page, Lexicon is one of the top sold SPRX (Plugin) Mod Menus for Grand Theft Auto V on jailbroken PlayStation 3 consoles.

Check out the GTA V Lexicon 3.0 PS3 Mod Menu demo video below!

Grand Theft Auto V Lexicon 3.0 by Kryptus PS3 Mod Menu Demo.jpg

Comments

I don't think hacks like this should be released to be able to play in online mode. It should check if it's singleplayer only. PC gaming is already crawling with cheats, don't let PS4 (future hack) PSN world turned into same crap.

I don't think hacks like this should be released to be able to play in online mode. It should check if it's singleplayer only. PC gaming is already crawling with cheats, don't let PS4 (future hack) PSN world turned into same crap.
PS3 Mod Menu's aren't new.

This is .... the best mod menu out there. No offense Beach, :whistle: lol Tustin and Kryptus always work hard on their menu, and always work on it everyday. Just imagine it being transferred to PS4 when spoofing is available? Talk about madness.

Typically YouTube videos are BS, with a few exceptions from legitimate scene devs of course. ;)

If you can post / link to a few video examples you're seeing we can try to find out for sure. :D

I see a file with a similar name (BLESGTAV1.27MMREPACK V6.5 By D3aD3DiTZz.exe) and file size (2.67 GB) posted HERE linked from THIS page... which appears is FoxNet the home of D3AD3DiTZz (whoever he is :p).

While I've never heard of him and .exe's aren't typical for PS3-related files, one way to check his credibility is to look at the comments / feedback on his YouTube channel videos to see if the majority of people are praising his work or calling him out.

I download an .exe file named "BLESXXXXMMREPACK" by D3ADITZ, something like that. It's over 2gb, does it actually work or it's straight bs?
you shouldn't try to open random .exe files from random websites exceptionally youtube ... if you do dont be surprised when its harmful besides i dont see any real OFW mods or anything be an .exe file and no i havent nor am i ever going to test it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back