Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 Help       Thread starter adil1122       7      
Status
Not open for further replies.

adil1122

Contributor
Verified
I was playing GTA 5 with Arabicguy mod menu and it crashed.. after that it stuck at 90% loading screen

I tried to delete game and save and update game patch and system 6.72-702
But nothing worked

Solution
please help me! i'm with the same problem, after my ps4 cmos died, i can't get past 90% of loading, with the original game in physical media it's the same thing, then i tried to use an fpkg and it's still the same thing. :cry:

I achieved!!! I solved the problem, really the problem is just the time and date, after correcting it for the current day, the game works normally again!!! thank you all!
this may sound strange but fixing the date/year could fix it. I've seen GTA loading problems that occur simply because of the date/year being set at 1970 or something.

I've personally had a similar issue with Red Dead Redemption 2 and setting the current date fixed the problem. Hope this helps!

Sounds like a game save/trophy/ other user data corruption. A whole format shouldn't be necessary but that should be a sure fire way to fix it. If it doesn't fix the issue then check your game disc/fpkg integrity.

As one prev poster suggested load it without any mod payloads, get it to load up fully without any modifications and you should be okay to then exit gta5 load your payload and attempt to load gta5 with mods.

Another way to test if it's user data related is make another user account and load gta5 up using that profile if it works I'd say 100% that it is user data related

please help me! i'm with the same problem, after my ps4 cmos died, i can't get past 90% of loading, with the original game in physical media it's the same thing, then i tried to use an fpkg and it's still the same thing. :cry:

I achieved!!! I solved the problem, really the problem is just the time and date, after correcting it for the current day, the game works normally again!!! thank you all!

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back