Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS3 Jailbreaking       Thread starter Destac35       2      
Status
Not open for further replies.

Destac35

Contributor
hey every one I'm new in this site and I want some help

Recently I found a thread on Injecting PS3 CFW Games on OFW 4.81 Without a CFW Console Guide by @albatawy (y) so I tried this tutorial on Yu-Gi-Oh millennium duels demo and worked :bananaman::bananaman:

but , when I tried the same at J-Stars Victory Vs +, And Dragon ball z raging blast 2 it didn't and a screen pop up says (an error occurred during the start operation 80029530) :(

I did some researches and found out this problem because of a bad eboot.bin. I realized that when changing that file with one from another game and the error vanished and the game crashed

so i tried trueancestor self retailer and didn't work and tried hex editor and didn't understand anything cause I'm not a programmer , I tried various ways and injected the game like 11 times with no hope :cry::cry:

please help me and thank you

note: i unpacked yugioh game from pkg and showed me only ps3_game folder with c00 folder but jstars an dbz i downloaded them As ps3 disc works in mutiman (ps3_game \ps3_update\ps3_disc.sfb) does that make a difference?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back