Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Following the PS3 Game Backups on OFW 4.70 guide, this method by me (Hibatullah Albatawy on YouTube) details how to make PS3 CFW games work on any PlayStation 3 OFW with a summary from @djurist located HERE.

Note that it needs two units of PS3 the CFW as the master and OFW as the target.

STEPS:

1. download GAME_CONVERT.rar
2. extract it to C:, it will be PS3>Game Convert>Convert.bat and make_npdata.exe
3. copy any PS3_GAME that have LICDIR folder in it, if it doesn't have then you have to find it yourself with LIC.DAT Generator online http://jonnysp.bplaced.net/lic.php#
4. paste it inside Game Convert folder, it will be PS3_GAME, Convert.bat, make_npdata.exe
5. double click Convert.bat, type NPxxxxxx, these x are your retail game id. for instance, the game id is BLES12345, then you must type NPEB12345.
6. wait untill it finishes its job
7. make a glass of hot cocoa
8. when it's done, you can see a new folder exist.
9. download the patch update for that game (BLES12345) and extract it. put the eboot.bin out of it. place it in NPEB12345/USRDIR/
10. create a folder named TEST on an external HDD (FAT 32)
11. copy NPEB12345 and BLES12345 (the extracted patch update), paste it into folder TEST.
12. on PS3 CFW 4.81, copy the two files into dev_hdd0/game..
13. do Rebuild Database
14. the game will be shown in XMB
15. turn on PS3 OFW 4.81 and plug an ethernet cable and connect it to PS3 CFW one.
16. on CFW, go to Settings> System Settings> Data Transfer Utitlity> pick number 1> say no> say no> waiting for transfer> enter
17. on OFW do the same way, but pick number 2, just wait till it gets questions for asking to format, hit yes and yes.
18. and transferring, happy waiting
19. drink your no longer hot cocoa
20. profit

TESTED GAMES:
PS3 CFW Games On OFW Console.jpg

Comments

gta sanandreas say u need license from play store

that is awkward, the only errors while doing this are: black screen, boot but back to xmb, and 80010006 (not proper eboot or no LIC.edat)
TESTED GAME WORK

FAR CRY 2 PROBLEM WITH YOUR DESK WHEN I CHOOSE NEW GAME
SNIPER GHOST WARRIOR HANG IN THE FIRST TRAINING MISSION
COD MW 1 SHOW LOGO AND BACK TO XMB
COD 2&3 BLACK SCREEN
COD GHOST BLACK SCREEN BUT THE HARD DRIVE IS BLINKING

684180618.jpg

i just fixed COD GHOSTS / MW 2 and 3, they're all fine now.

@PSXHAX could you edit the front paged TESTED GAMES by deleting it and change it to a link of my other thread (LISTING OF bla bla bla..) thanks.

..turn on PS3 OFW 4.81 and plug an ethernet cable and connect it to PS3 CFW one...
Part of tutorial.
This backups from cfw ps3,i can play online or ban??
Sorry for my bad english...

@PSXHAX could you edit the front paged TESTED GAMES by deleting it and change it to a link of my thread
..turn on PS3 OFW 4.81 and plug an ethernet cable and connect it to PS3 CFW one...
Part of tutorial.
This backups from cfw ps3,i can play online or ban??
Sorry for my bad english...

delete every homebrew that was brought from cfw, and you're good to go.

I have some questions please
1.how about if the game update(patch) contains more than one patch wich one that i will take the eboot.bin from it and put it in the game
2.can i make this process from cfw diffrent version than the ofw one ...ex. from cfw 4.80 to ofw 4.81
3.what is the ps3tools 4.81.exe that i show it in the thread is this wich i should use or any ps3tools.exe is not bad to use
Thanks

I have some questions please
1.how about if the game update(patch) contains more than one patch wich one that i will take the eboot.bin from it and put it in the game
2.can i make this process from cfw diffrent version than the ofw one ...ex. from cfw 4.80 to ofw 4.81
3.what is the ps3tools 4.81.exe that i show it in the thread is this wich i should use or any ps3tools.exe is not bad to use
Thanks

1. take the oldest one if you want, but i suggest you to overwrite all updates and then take its eboot.
2. someone reported to me that they can manage to transfer from 4.80 cfw to 4.81 ofw.
3. a wise man told me that the latest thing is the newest. so, be up to date!

I have tried following the instructions but still produce the same results.
GTA V BLES01807 with updates pacth 1.06
still a black screen
SLEEPING DOG BLES01661 use pacth 1.03 update the data was stopped after the installation is complete.

I use CFW 4.80 and 4.81 ofw
I thought maybe the game is corrupt

thank google translate :) :):):):):):):):):)
finally gta v run perfectly with a clean copy of gta v duplex bles01807 and update 1.06 + mod console trainer and 3shock.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back