Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Following the PS3 Game Backups on OFW 4.70 guide, this method by me (Hibatullah Albatawy on YouTube) details how to make PS3 CFW games work on any PlayStation 3 OFW with a summary from @djurist located HERE.

Note that it needs two units of PS3 the CFW as the master and OFW as the target.

STEPS:

1. download GAME_CONVERT.rar
2. extract it to C:, it will be PS3>Game Convert>Convert.bat and make_npdata.exe
3. copy any PS3_GAME that have LICDIR folder in it, if it doesn't have then you have to find it yourself with LIC.DAT Generator online http://jonnysp.bplaced.net/lic.php#
4. paste it inside Game Convert folder, it will be PS3_GAME, Convert.bat, make_npdata.exe
5. double click Convert.bat, type NPxxxxxx, these x are your retail game id. for instance, the game id is BLES12345, then you must type NPEB12345.
6. wait untill it finishes its job
7. make a glass of hot cocoa
8. when it's done, you can see a new folder exist.
9. download the patch update for that game (BLES12345) and extract it. put the eboot.bin out of it. place it in NPEB12345/USRDIR/
10. create a folder named TEST on an external HDD (FAT 32)
11. copy NPEB12345 and BLES12345 (the extracted patch update), paste it into folder TEST.
12. on PS3 CFW 4.81, copy the two files into dev_hdd0/game..
13. do Rebuild Database
14. the game will be shown in XMB
15. turn on PS3 OFW 4.81 and plug an ethernet cable and connect it to PS3 CFW one.
16. on CFW, go to Settings> System Settings> Data Transfer Utitlity> pick number 1> say no> say no> waiting for transfer> enter
17. on OFW do the same way, but pick number 2, just wait till it gets questions for asking to format, hit yes and yes.
18. and transferring, happy waiting
19. drink your no longer hot cocoa
20. profit

TESTED GAMES:
PS3 CFW Games On OFW Console.jpg

Comments

ninja and cod black ops wwek17 loading and not opened and worked in cfw??
what is problem here
i did try wwe 2k17 and black ops myself and they do work but don't know about ninja , and for wwe 2k17 i noticed that the game takes a long time loading from black screen to logo and sometimes in other loading screens so patient for wwe 2k17 and it will work for black ops it should work fast with no problems

i did try wwe 2k17 and black ops myself and they do work but don't know about ninja , and for wwe 2k17 i noticed that the game takes a long time loading from black screen to logo and sometimes in other loading screens so patient for wwe 2k17 and it will work for black ops it should work fast with no problems
bos ya ostaz 3omar ana sh3'at wwe a3det keter gedan we msht3'latsh msh 3aref el3eb mnen

bos ya ostaz 3omar ana sh3'at wwe a3det keter gedan we msht3'latsh msh 3aref el3eb mnen
tyb lma btgrbha 3la 2l CFW playstation btesht3'l wla ze 2l OFW bardo , 3'albn htb2a ze 2l OFW w dh bsbb 2nk 3mlt 7aga 3'lt fe t7welat 2l l3ba 3la 2l computer 2l 5as bta3k bardo 2t2kd mn 5twatk l2na sh3'ala 3ndy bnfs 2l tri2a

tyb lma btgrbha 3la 2l CFW playstation btesht3'l wla ze 2l OFW bardo , 3'albn htb2a ze 2l OFW w dh bsbb 2nk 3mlt 7aga 3'lt fe t7welat 2l l3ba 3la 2l computer 2l 5as bta3k bardo 2t2kd mn 5twatk l2na sh3'ala 3ndy bnfs 2l tri2a
ana kol da lesa 3la cfw m3mltsh transfer le ofw we le3bt wwwe we nenja btesht3;al we b7amel keteeer awy we msh betkmel ana le3bet g ta betgeb shasha soda we elgehaz behyng we le3bet caal of dauty 3ayz mny registration

fe 7aga msh mzbota fl ps3 cfw bta3k l2ma 2ntha 3amel 7aga 3'lt l2n kol 2l 2l3ab 2l 2ntha btetklm 3nha 2na mgrbha w sh3'ala bshkl momtaz, w bl nsba lel shasha 2l soda 5osh 2l multiman > Root > hdd_00 > game > 2l l3ba 2l btedek shasha soda w shof feha mlfat type (.sdat) 5lyha (.SDAT) 2w 2l 3ks 3'albn fe mlf 2l USRDIR , 3'albn heyl moshklt 2l shasha 2l soda

fe 7aga msh mzbota fl ps3 cfw bta3k l2ma 2ntha 3amel 7aga 3'lt l2n kol 2l 2l3ab 2l 2ntha btetklm 3nha 2na mgrbha w sh3'ala bshkl momtaz, w bl nsba lel shasha 2l soda 5osh 2l multiman > Root > hdd_00 > game > 2l l3ba 2l btedek shasha soda w shof feha mlfat type (.sdat) 5lyha (.SDAT) 2w 2l 3ks 3'albn fe mlf 2l USRDIR , 3'albn heyl moshklt 2l shasha 2l soda
tamam ya basha ana hashof keda w ho2olk elnatega tefteker yekon elmoshkela fe hack friamware ana 3amel 7aga esmaha FORROX STANDARED
https://www.psxhax.com/threads/ps3-cfw-ferrox-4-80-v1-0-standard-cex.366/
ENTA SH3'AL BEH??
m3 el3lm en fe 6 l3eb sh3'alen tamam

has anyone found a fix for resident evil 6 save data error? I have tried running the ga,e on multiman first, it did saved my game thought it was ok but after I transferred it to ofw, I needed to delete the save date because it was made from a different console, then i had the same problem again. Thanks in advance

hi masters, help please

Beyond Two Souls BCUS98298 black scren
Beyond Two Souls BCES01888 black scren
Just Cause 2 BLES00517 starup logo freeze
for the black screen you can fix this easily by going to the multiman > Root > hdd_00 > game > the game that gives you the black screen then find files with (.sdat) type and change it to (.SDAT) and if it was (.SDAT) change it to (.sdat) mostly the files will exist in the USRDIR folder check both the NPxx folder of the game and the BCxx the update, back to me if you still getting the black screen i also got the black screen with NBA 2k17 and solved it this way hope it does work for you , Its the GAME_CONVERTER mistake it doesn't know what the system can read SDAT or sdat some works with SDAT others work with sdat so you know what to do
tamam ya basha ana hashof keda w ho2olk elnatega tefteker yekon elmoshkela fe hack friamware ana 3amel 7aga esmaha FORROX STANDARED
https://www.psxhax.com/threads/ps3-cfw-ferrox-4-80-v1-0-standard-cex.366/
ENTA SH3'AL BEH??
m3 el3lm en fe 6 l3eb sh3'alen tamam
ana FERROX 4.81 CFW bs bl nsba lel WWE 2k17 2ntha 3'albn 3amel 7aga fl t7wela 3'lt l2n mfesh SDAT leha 3la ma aftkr bs bardo shoof

My experiments, on PS3 CFW 320GB me there is only one game convert and 10 games in multiman, and has 30GB free space, when completed transfer to OFW 320GB, in ofw also only have 30GB free space. whereas there is only one game and multiman logo also appeared on the XMB but an error when signing in.

It is satisfying and makes me want to try again, to add to the game convert and remove games in multiman and transfer again to cfw. thanks to albatawy and all the brothers who have helped. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back