Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
Announcements       Thread starter racer0018       11      
Status
Not open for further replies.
that sucks i wish i could feel where you're coming from. But my mother abused me mentally and physically though out the years. I can't even count the times i have had a knife to my face or called mcFatass or told that i was ugly and wish i was never born. Hope it gets better <3

Sorry to hear that man, it sounds like the relationship I had with my father. A child should never been treated like that. So sorry to hear that.

Sorry to hear that man, it sounds like the relationship I had with my father. A child should never been treated like that. So sorry to hear that.
In alot of ways it made me strong i dont take alot to heart, i have alot of patience, and more but it also booked me up like i dont like people touching me like there was this one girl and she was hot and she used to hug me and put her head on my chest well anyway every time she did that like i almost had panic attacks almost it sucks ass

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back