Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 News       Thread starter PSXHAX       Start date Dec 14, 2018 at 11:23 AM       4      
Status
Not open for further replies.
Featuring an intricate custom design and a 1TB hard drive, the new Limited Edition Kingdom Hearts III PS4 Pro Bundle will help you defeat the darkness in style when it launches this coming January 29th. ;)

Here's the pre-order and pricing details on the Kingdom Hearts 3 PS4 Pro LE Bundle straight from Sony Marketing VP Mary Yee, to quote:

It's just about a month until we embark on another spectacular journey with Sora, Donald Duck and Goofy in a magical array of Disney and Pixar worlds in Kingdom Hearts III. In anticipation, we’re pleased to announce that the Limited Edition Kingdom Hearts III PlayStation 4 Pro bundle will be launching in the U.S. and Canada alongside the game on January 29, 2019.

This bundle includes a fully customized 1TB PS4 Pro system with a special design that features iconic Kingdom Hearts elements, a matching DualShock 4 wireless controller, a copy of Kingdom Hearts III on Blu-ray disc, and access to PS4 exclusive digital content.

On PS4 Pro, both 4K TV and HD TV owners will benefit from enhanced resolution for a stunningly sharp and detailed look of Sora, his friends, and iconic Disney-Pixar worlds, when compared to a standard PS4 system.

The Limited Edition Kingdom Hearts III PlayStation 4 Pro bundle will be available exclusively at Gamestop in the U.S. and at EB Games in Canada for $399.99 USD (MSRP) / $499.99 CAD (MSRP), while supplies last. Pre-orders start today!

Kingdom Hearts III PS4 Pro Limited Edition Bundle Out January 29th.jpg

Kingdom Hearts III PS4 Pro Limited Edition Bundle Out January 29th 2.jpg

Kingdom Hearts III PS4 Pro Limited Edition Bundle Out January 29th 3.jpg

Comments

It looks pretty meh. Honestly, I feel like they could've done a better job with this. Also, I wish it was a standard that when a limited edition is made, that it is made for both the Slim and Pro.

Looks dull. How come all limited look that bad ?

At least the top panel in this one is matte and not glossy like my awful star wars edition. :unsure:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back