Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 CFW and Hacks       Thread starter PSXHAX       Start date Feb 5, 2019 at 11:58 AM       27      
Status
Not open for further replies.
We've seen Flappy Bird PS4, the recent PS4 FappyBurd Arcade Edition .GMX project file from @bonusb4ll for GayMaker: Studio PS4 and today Cuban PlayStation 4 developer @Lapy (Twitter) has made available a PS4 homebrew Flappy Bird Clone Fake PKG dubbed Lapy's Chicken done in Unity 3D based on the version from dgkanatsios (GIT) with details below. :love:

Download: ED1234-NPXX10001_00-0000000000000000-A0100-V0101.pkg (62.2 MB) / ED1234-NPXX10001_00-0000000000000000-A0100-V0102.rar (59.75 MB - Updated Version by Lapy) / El_Pollo_de_Lapy_PSVita.rar (29.22 MB)

To quote from Fuctface via Reddit on the release: El Pollo de Lapy (Flappy Bird Clone)

Hey guys, this is a first Homebrew Game created by Lapy2016 it is a Flappy-Bird clone and has the ability to keep track of the high score. It is (possibly) the first PS4 Homebrew out of Cuba as well, according to the developer.

It is also available on Toxxic407's PS4-PKG-Store. It should be noted that I have not played this game, but was asked by the creator to post it.
Lapy's Chicken (Flappy Bird Clone) PS4 Homebrew Fake PKG by Lapy.jpg

Flappy Bird PS4 via donatelo27
:arrow: In related PlayStation 4 homebrew news today, @bonusb4ll is seeking someone to test his PSXHAXMEREO (Mario for PS4) PKG which can be seen pictured below if anyone's feeling froggy! :)

PSXHAXMEREO PS4 PKG by Bonusb4ll.jpg

Comments

It is true, I learned to use Unity thanks to the tutorials of this good man. And my game was just my first test of porting a game from Unity to PS4. It was never my intention to claim something that is not mine as mine ... although if you play my game you will find many differences. However, excuse me if I offended someone.
And once again excuse my bad English

Boom, thank you @Lapy

Apparently it was only me having issues installing those pkgs, others said they work via RPI just fine... for me.... NOPE! lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back