Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS3 News       Thread starter albatawy       824      
if there's problem in my pc then try yourself and I'm sure there's already some of them having the same issue

one again , I can split file and join it , but when the file is get converted with gameconverter then it won't split or join simply cause the file lose it format because of converter and can be readable only with ps3 system
and what game would that be? is it in my working list? if it is, do not ask me to try it myself, it's not make sense!

I suggest you FTP the files into your PS3 instead... I assume you asked about splitting because you're copying the files via FAT32 HDD.
yeah that is bro , but I don't have CFW system so FTP won't work
and what game would that be? is it in my working list? if it is, do not ask me to try it myself, it's not make sense!
take for example GOW collection try to split GOW1.psarc or GOW2.psarc or any ps3 game that has 4gb+ files after you convert it with gameconverter , & you'll see that it's won't get splitted simply cause the file lost it format and that what doesn't make sense about your words of splitting after conversion

Just a quick tip for anyone experiencing black screen issues while testing on CFW. I ran into an issue with Madden NFL 17 [BLUS31589] giving a black screen on CFW, but loaded on OFW. I disabled COBRA from Rebug Toolbox and the game loaded normally again on CFW.

Again, this is basically only for people that are testing on CFW and getting false positives before testing on OFW. I was simply not transferring games with problems to OFW, but will now go back and try this method on other black screen games I have encountered.

Back