Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS3 News       Thread starter albatawy       824      
I worked on a batch of games and here are my results:
  • Batman Arkham Origins (BLUS31207) - Data Install stuck at 79%
  • 007 Quantum of Solace (BLES00406) - Black screen, goes back to XMB immediately
  • Ar nosurge Ode to an Unborn Star (BLUS31478) - Got stuck at 5% of Data Install, deleted the patch and now works.
  • Afro Samurai (BLUS30264) - Works, no issues.

I need help with sleeping dogs ....it stucks on installation @2% done... please suggest what to do....

i am pretty sure i got this working by mounting disc and letting game data install first.

EDIT: as a rule, i always extract all updates and DLC+FIX (when available) before hand for each game. Then i attempt to let the converted data install, if needed. If it fails, i mount disc and let data install and that usually works. Lastly, as mentioned here already, some games run fine after removing update or just having the NPEB/NPUB/NPEA/NPUA folder.

i am pretty sure i got this working by mounting disc and letting game data install first.

EDIT: as a rule, i always extract all updates and DLC+FIX (when available) before hand for each game. Then i attempt to let the converted data install, if needed. If it fails, i mount disc and let data install and that usually works. Lastly, as mentioned here already, some games run fine after removing update or just having the NPEB/NPUB/NPEA/NPUA folder.
I successfully installed Game data by your method ...now game stuck at... main menu and it is not appears... this game wasted my time and i am going mad... so more solution needed ...please help

Back