Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS3 News       Thread starter albatawy       824      
I was trying to get the Duplex release of Grand Theft Auto San Andreas (BLUS31584) up and running on my PS3 super slim running OFW 4.81 but after injecting it into my backup and restoring it on the PS3 the game asks for the disc and returns the 8001003D error.

Can this be solved or this is caused by my OFW being 4.81?

(I'm almost 100% sure questions like this has been answered but i couldn't get a clear answer myself using the search function here on the forum.)

I was trying to get the Duplex release of Grand Theft Auto San Andreas (BLUS31584) up and running on my PS3 super slim running OFW 4.81 but after injecting it into my backup and restoring it on the PS3 the game asks for the disc and returns the 8001003D error.

Can this be solved or this is caused by my OFW being 4.81?
I'm having issues with Duplex release games (BioShock Inf. in particular). But it could be easily me messing things up because I RIP non-english related stuff in my collection and mistakenly deleted things that were important.

But anyways... It could just be on the behavior of the kind of converter you're using. Try to manually copy & replace the eboot from the patch into your converted game folder. Or use the latest CFW2OFW Helper and start from scratch.

Well i'm using the latest version of CFW2OFW helper, that's version 5. Still no luck. But thank you for your reply, i will try to manually update the game.
I also have a BLUS31584 and it worked the first time I converted it. I did use PS3GameConvert_v0.91 to do it. Try to use that next or if you manually downloaded the patch via aldos tools or PSNstuff then double-check if your patch was downloaded 100%. If still nothing then better find a non-duplex release.

Well getting this game running is not so important for me i just wanted to get something working on my PS. I will try PS3GameConvert_v0.91 then, and report back if it changed anything.

And a quick question should i copy both folders from CFW2OFW's output (BLUS31584 and NPUB31584) to the retailer's game folder or only the NPUB one as i did earlier?

Well getting this game running is not so important for me i just wanted to get something working on my PS. I will try PS3GameConvert_v0.91 then, and report back if it changed anything.

And a quick question should i copy both folders from CFW2OFW's output (BLUS31584 and NPUB31584) to the retailer's game folder or only the NPUB one as i did earlier?
Yes you need both "B" & "N" folders at all times... well 95% of the time but most definitely for this game. "N" folder is your game while "B" is your patch and the one you use to launch the game with.

install aldostools.exe
this is not what I've asked , I'm talking about converted 4gb+ file means converted with gameconverter and then try to split it

take for example GOW1.psarc , when I convert this file within PS3-GAME FOLDER then the file itself loses it's format and can't be read or split again , hope you got me this time thanks sir

this is not what I've asked , I'm talking about converted 4gb+ file means converted with gameconverter and then try to split it

take for example GOW1.psarc , when I convert this file within PS3-GAME FOLDER then the file itself loses it's format and can't be read or split again , hope you got me this time thanks sir
well, something wrong with your program or computer then.. mine or somebody else just fine.

well, something wrong with your program or computer then.. mine or somebody else just fine.
if there's problem in my pc then try yourself and I'm sure there's already some of them having the same issue

one again , I can split file and join it , but when the file is get converted with gameconverter then it won't split or join simply cause the file lose it format because of converter and can be readable only with ps3 system

if there's problem in my pc then try yourself and I'm sure there's already some of them having the same issue

one again , I can split file and join it , but when the file is get converted with gameconverter then it won't split or join simply cause the file lose it format because of converter and can be readable only with ps3 system
I suggest you FTP the files into your PS3 instead... I assume you asked about splitting because you're copying the files via FAT32 HDD.

Back