Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS3 News       Thread starter albatawy       824      
There are no special steps, except making sure the GT.VOL file is NOT split. If you are using any current method or front-end tool, all regions are compatible with 4.81 OFW using DTU.
when the game is split it freeze on 15 anniversary but if I did not split the game it freezes when I lunch the game (black screen)

How to install dlc to the converted game?
1. Download your DLC via PSNstuffX or http://psndl.net/
2. Extract DLC.pkg using the PS3PKG_GUI app in PS3tools by aldostools
3. You will get a BLESXXXXX/BLUSXXXXX folder once pkg is extracted
4. Copy & Paste the extracted BLESXXXXX/BLUSXXXXX into the patch folder (BLES/BLUS) of your converted game.

If you add this step into your converted games, then you should consider this extra step as a reason why your converted game doesn't work. Disgaea 3 is an example of a game that will not work with a DLC.

Some games like Star Wars Force Unleased II will give you a DLC error but the game will still work. Lucky you if the DLC works without issues like Borderlands and Saint's Row 4.

Please help to inject assasain creed black flag. mine returns to xmb after black screen. i am on ofw 4.65 and cfw2ofw 1.2 bita for converting game data files. whats the problm ? Please need help please help... :(
i'd like to see the video of a working MW 1, can you do that?

TA is TruAncestor Injection program
DTU is Data Transfer Utility
Yes

Back