Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS3 News       Thread starter albatawy       824      
I'm suspecting that it was because of the UserId. As far as I remember, it was 0001 when it was working in my ps3. now, it's 0002 and when trying to select "Show Username", it states "Unknown"

will try this one when i have another time. as for the issue insert disc, the method that i have been using is the same Russian method when it was still working.

I will ask too if there are other version of 4.55 of OFW? Because maybe this is one of the culprits too?

and lastly, seems odd that Max Payne 3 is still working after having my OFW reinstalled rather than GTA V
I suppose this is not caused by the userid, should be related to lic.dat or Parma.sfo, not sure.

I suppose this is not caused by the userid, should be related to lic.dat or Parma.sfo, not sure.
lic.dat and edited param.sfo is the same that i used when it was still working. if so, i wonder if the OFW that i downloaded for my ps3 was the culprit. i think it's spoofed? but it says 4.55 which is the same fw when all was still working

i shouldn't have tried to connect my ps3 hdd to my pc. because of that, it turned out to be corrupted and had me install another 4.55 ofw from other site which won't allow same inject settings as before.
Not sure if these are any help, some GTA V guide links:
UPDATE: tried this method. i got corrupted data even if i tried to install first the pkg update.

other than this method, the russian method works but still error, it asks for a disc.

Will try to reformat the hdd to my pc again and see if it resets my userid and try to inject again.

Nvm i got it working, il try the jap prob later, your message is quite difficult to understand, which files do i need to delete?
Hi mate , How did you do that ? I'm trying the the Us version of the game but it always bring me back to xmb either blackscreen and stuck on loading screen.
You cannot play persona 5 on ofw below 4.75. Since injection does not work above 4.80, however if you have 2 ps3's you can get it to work by using the japanese update and changing the param in the usa/eur version to match the japanese one (also get a new lic data matching japanese ps3 game code). Then do DTU, but keep in mind that some written dialogue will be in japanese.

Btw don't bother doing this with catherine as it freezes when you get to the first choice on day 2 tower climbing

Can you please be specific with the guide please ?

Hi mate , How did you do that ? I'm trying the the Us version of the game but it always bring me back to xmb either blackscreen and stuck on loading screen.

Can you please be specific with the guide please ?
Persona 5 freezes with that method half way through the game. After mementos place. I have not heard a reply of any one finishing the game.

Merged the param, licdat, and trophy from jap game to blus version then converted. Did the same with the bles version. Only the jail break copy is fully working.
hello could u solve the tour of France? me too happens to me too
I have same issue also.
can i ask u something.. how can make WWE 2K17 work on OFW ...?
Please can u tell me...

how to make wwe17 work on cfw not freeze loading?
can u tell me how ...
Try a different copy.
I've been trying to do that... It's not working on my 4.81.2 rebug. Can someone link what works?

How did you managed to start GTA IV properly? I've seen in compatibility list that it works using InjectBackup Method (got a 4.66 OFW, no need to use CFW console). The BLUS30127 release injected got me an endless loading screen (as well as I've listened about the complete edition release). I used CFW2OFW helper to convert and the latest backup retailer to inject.

I am new on this forum and totally confused I would like to know if there is a method of injection of games cfw in a ps3 ofw 4.81 without a console cfw please help me and if possible a tuto. sorry for my bad English I use google translate

Back