Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS3 News       Thread starter albatawy       824      
Anyone got UFC Undisputed 3 to work ? Or Supremacy MMA ? These are games without updates and i can't find any demos.

write the full path of your files, please.. this game has a ton of files, very confusing.
can i ask u something.. how can make WWE 2K17 work on OFW ...?
Please can u tell me...
so far i got 82 games working need to download more games to test on. all prince of persia black screen,. thief and bioshock infinite giving me dirty disk error,. maybe my copy is bad anyone who got this games can confirm?

2fa05504441c495db0598db6d8f94cb4.png
how to make wwe17 work on cfw not freeze loading?
can u tell me how ...

i have this problem right now. i have 4.55 4k series superslim. i tried injecting gta V using russian method using TABR. it worked like a charm. But sadly when i tried to connect my ps3 hdd to computer and turned it back to my ps3, it won't boot so i downloaded 4.55 ofw from MC site then tried to inject again the gta v. now i got 3001003d error. it won't play.

i suspected that the culprit is the userid from TABR? which i remembered it was working on 0001 and now it automatically detected 0002.

Hello, all
I would ask how to fix "insert disc" issue after restore the backup.
I got this error when trying to run gtav (BLUS31156), any help would be appreciated.

I'm not tending to make gtav work, but want to know what cause the insert disc issue. So I could make a warning or fix the issue thru TABR.

Hello, all
I would ask how to fix "insert disc" issue after restore the backup.
I got this error when trying to run gtav (BLUS31156), any help would be appreciated.

I'm not tending to make gtav work, but want to know what cause the insert disc issue. So I could make a warning or fix the issue thru TABR.
I'm suspecting that it was because of the UserId. As far as I remember, it was 0001 when it was working in my ps3. now, it's 0002 and when trying to select "Show Username", it states "Unknown"

will try this one when i have another time. as for the issue insert disc, the method that i have been using is the same Russian method when it was still working.

I will ask too if there are other version of 4.55 of OFW? Because maybe this is one of the culprits too?

and lastly, seems odd that Max Payne 3 is still working after having my OFW reinstalled rather than GTA V

Back