Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS3 News       Thread starter albatawy       824      
FIFA 18 [BLES02250] I converted it with PS3GameConvert_v0.91 and the game 1.2 update and when I load it bounces the menu with an error. Someone knows something about how to make it work

thanks men

erik I've a question , I'm on 4.66 I've IDPS extracted on the same fw 4.66 , if I update to higher than 4.70 will I be able to inject games successfully ? cause I heard people saying that even with injecting those in archive2 they didn't work SO IDPS is useless at moment

erik I've a question , I'm on 4.66 I've IDPS extracted on the same fw 4.66 , if I update to higher than 4.70 will I be able to inject games successfully ? cause I heard people saying that even with injecting those in archive2 they didn't work SO IDPS is useless at moment
Yes, IDPS is needed only for unpacking the protected.archive2.dat backup.

Did you perform DTU? If you did not used DTU, please guide me to the injecting Fifa 18 on PS3 4.81 OFW. I don't have a CFW.
What? This is a joke? Of course, FIFA 18 has a requirement firmware 4.75, which means it has a new method of protection, starting from 2.70 and higher, when the license file LIC.EDAT is required for the launch disk games from the HDD. But, as you must know, Sony now blocks the recovery from backup the EDAT files, starting with firmware 4.75 and higher.

Therefore, if you want to run games on your firmware 4.75 or higher, then you can transfer such games only through the DTU. And if you want to upload games, and you have only one console with firmware, above 4.70, then you can upload through backup only old games that came before the firmware 2.70 and do not have the file LIC.DAT. They do not even need to be converted, but they need a different approach.

Yes, IDPS is needed only for unpacking the protected.archive2.dat backup.
Yeah I know that but my question is , would it be useful if I use it on firmware above 4.70 ?? , cause I've heard that sony doesn't allow all edat files to work in those protected archives after 4.70 , therefore that most games won't work on higher firmware

Well, I injected 'Rayman Legends' and 'Burnout Paradise' in my PS3 4.81 OFW successfully without DTU.
Bro listen carefully , those games that you injected successfully are the ones that erik was mentioned it below ofw 2.70 which means there do not have lic.edat file , so they will work perfectly but the fifa 2018 is just a recent one so it does have lic.edat file so the only method you have to make it work is DTU

Yeah I know that but my question is , would it be useful if I use it on firmware above 4.70 ?? , cause I've heard that sony doesn't allow all edat files to work in those protected archives after 4.70 , therefore that most games won't work on higher firmware
Yes, as you understand, the benefits of the IDPS on the firmware, above 4.70 there is no. Therefore, having an IDPS will not give you any advantage if you want to upgrade. Only I did not understand the question - the answer lies on the surface :D

Back