Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS3 News       Thread starter albatawy       824      
Bro listen carefully , those games that you injected successfully are the ones that erik was mentioned it below ofw 2.70 which means there do not have lic.edat file , so they will work perfectly but the fifa 2018 is just a recent one so it does have lic.edat file so the only method you have to make it work is DTU
Bro. game 'Rayman Legends' , BLUS31183, has a LIC.dat file. Try downloading this game and you'll see. Don't know how, but it works flawlessly with tutorial here.

Bro. game 'Rayman Legends' , BLUS31183, has a LIC.dat file. Try downloading this game and you'll see. Don't know how, but it works flawlessly with tutorial here.
For NP-DEMO EBOOT.BIN from PSN not need LIC.EDAT (delete it and directory LICDIR, then restore game with BACKUP). This is no longer a Disk game, but a re-created in NP-DEMO.
Thanks for the tutorial!

Only for Disk Games BLES/BLUS with firmware above 2.70 and Updates for them - is LIC.EDAT required.

Yes, as you understand, the benefits of the IDPS on the firmware, above 4.70 there is no. Therefore, having an IDPS will not give you any advantage if you want to upgrade. Only I did not understand the question - the answer lies on the surface :D
thanks for reply , I knew you're a native russian speaker So it's hard to understand english well even though I'm not a native english speaker too , I used to be an active user on pspx.ru through google translate
that lic.dat file is useless now whether you let there or delete it , because the game have changed to retail game not disk game anymore
I get a black screen with my game for pes 18 :(
download from this one : http://www.pspx.ru/forum/showpost.php?p=1119137

that lic.dat file is useless now whether you let there or delete it , because the game have changed to retail game not disk game anymore

so basically we used Demo's EBOOT file in full game? If that works, can we apply same trick to others games of same category (games with FW requirement <= 4.70)?

⚽ PES 2018 Magnet URL ⚽

Oh, a cunning forum, replaces the reference to his. In the browser, change one character / (right slash) to: (colon), that is - "magnet/?" on the "magnet:?

If the link is not picked up automatically from the browser then paste it through the µTorrent (File -> Add torrent from URL)

Back