Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS3 News       Thread starter albatawy       824      
i have cfw 4.81, didnt work for me. message error. i will try again..

i downloaded converted game with torrent but didnt work, they stuck on loading. here is the games: http://nnm-games.net/console_games/1192-call-of-duty-modern-warfare-3-2011-ps3-eur-400-ofw-repack-ru-en.html

and nfs most wanted converted didnt work too: http://www.pspx.ru/forum/showpost.php?p=1106788
That is, after quoting the instructions for "Call of Duty", you decided to answer immediately for all the games for the PS3? And why did you give a link to the already finished game, where the name of the distribution is written [OFW]? You did it again on my instructions, cited?

Well, then, since you gave a link to the topic of downloading games from pspx, then why did not you download the already ready and proven "Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3"? Or do not you see the list of games in alphabetical order?

sorry for the link, i use google traduction for russian site thats make me confused sometimes , but its same torrent

cod mw3 works great but i can't find option to change language to english.

nfs most wanted stucks on loading

This game does not require any Exclusive Method. It works with any converter. If you are talking about this ready distribution Need for Speed Most Wanted, then it seems like it should work, because it was laid out a very long time and no one has yet complained. Yes, do you see in the upper right corner a link to view the full topic?

Well, I think, it's not worth mentioning that if you run any other game in Multiman or Web-Man before that, you must first unload it, otherwise the game will hang in the background in a loaded form, since you can not play two games at once , there will be a frieze and a black screen.

If this finished game really does not work, then download a clean licensed image of the game, for example from here, and convert yourself.

after changing language from french to english as you said before nfs mw works great while cod mw3 still in russian

thank you so much
now i will convert ghosts again
  1. Download the GAME_CONVERT.zip and unpack it (first release from pspx)
  2. transfer the PS3_GAME from the game and create in the same place a folder BLES01948.
  3. Now you need to transfer the USRDIR folder from PS3_GAME to BLES01948
    (in PS3_GAME select USRDIR -> CTRL + X -> go to BLES01948 -> CTRL + V)
  4. Unpack the Update patch. All the files from the patch are copied with the replacement in BLES01948.
  5. Run the CONVERT.BAT.
  6. The resulting folders NPEB01948 and BLES01948 are dropped on the PS3.
  7. Playing.
eboot.ini file need to place ?

Back