Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS3 News       Thread starter albatawy       824      
Hi
I am new here but I just want somebody to help me ..

First of all I've been reading all the past comments from page 1 to 73 .. I have a superslim ps3 running on 4.53 firmware and I tried every single method here and on the internet.

My goal is to get a full game running using the backup injection method since my console is below 4.70..

My best tries is getting silent hill downpour installing game data then my ps3 stuck after trophy loading.

I am tring now pes2018 using gameconverter 0.91 and changing the ps3 system to 4.53 in both param.sfo files in bles & nbep folders but after restoring the backup I made using ancestor backup injection I start the game and looks like it will work the screen is black and it changes screen from 1080p to 720 for a few seconds the just go back to xmb with errors like 80010009 or 80010017 everytime..

I read that the russians made it work.. so can anyone help me fixing the game without downloading it again from the russian site cuz my bandwith wouldn't make it..

Idk where the problem is.. I even used eboot resigner to change eboots on both update and game folders but nothing works..

If the problem is in the eboots, sdat , or other small files.. could anyone upload them to test them or just give me the solution and I will test it ..TIA

pes2018 requires firmware 4.75, and you try to run it on 4.53.. The firmware version is written not only in PARAM.SFO, but also in EBOOT.BIN.

Therefore, before converting, you needed to re-encrypt to the lower firmware, for example, under 4.20. I hope you understand that the ReEncrypted EBOOT.BIN will not work on OFW.

gta 4 complete edition
homefront
saint row the third
twisted metal
  • GTA IV CE - In the update no replacement for the system SCE file USRDIR/COMP.BIN
  • Homefront - In the update no replacement for the system SCE file USRDIR/BINARIES/PS3/SPU/SPUJOBS.SPRX
  • Saints Row: The Third - in theory it does not have any suspicious files. It seems that it should work by normal conversion.
  • Twisted Metal - resign USRDIR/drmcheck.edat under a free license 03. And in doubt this system SCE file: USRDIR/prx/PsnEula.ppu.sprx (Its replacement is not in the update)
I need the game Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 BLES01428
Be attentive. A few messages earlier, an instruction was posted.

Back