Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS3 News       Thread starter albatawy       824      
Just for verification, I was not able to keep up with news on injection, but is it also possible to inject ps1, ps2 and psp games on ps3 via injection? I saw in some fb group that theres someone who's offering to inject classic games ang psp/vita games on ps3. Thanks

Thanks for your replies .. I just want to know if I can use the DTU to transfer games from my 4.53 ofw superslim ps3 to A 4.75 ofw superslim ps3 ?

..keeping in mind that I used the backup utility to install games on my 4.53 ofw superslim..
TIA

Need some help. i deleted accidentally my MW2 bles00684 and now i dont remember what i did to make it work many months ago... Any link or reminder ??
Thanks for your replies .. I just want to know if I can use the DTU to transfer games from my 4.53 ofw superslim ps3 to A 4.75 ofw superslim ps3 ?

..keeping in mind that I used the backup utility to install games on my 4.53 ofw superslim..
TIA
both need the same fw, always.
Just for verification, I was not able to keep up with news on injection, but is it also possible to inject ps1, ps2 and psp games on ps3 via injection? I saw in some fb group that theres someone who's offering to inject classic games ang psp/vita games on ps3. Thanks
Offering DTU???, i doubt it, those are just accounts from psn. nothing new.

Back