Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS3 News       Thread starter albatawy       824      
hi guys im a new member. actually i have a ps3 jailbroken before but my nephew accidentally updated the unit so my ps3 now is in ofw 4.81.

the question is. is there anyway to revert it back to jailbroken unit? and second question i have downloaded a metal gear v phantom pain how do i inject it to my unit without using another unit. i highly appreciate the help. Thanks.

its a cfw i think coz i was using a multiman to open games. is there anyway to revert it back? my games is stuck inside the hdd and i cant access it anymore using ftp. everytime i click on the multiman icon there is an error code pops up.

I appreciate much if there is someone who can help me and answer my questions. Thanks.

I read on psx scene that there's an exploit method for OFW 4.81 without DTU method which was patched then in 4.82. Can I really play games with pexploit on 4.81 without need for DTU ?

I read on psx scene that there's an exploit method for OFW 4.81 without DTU method which was patched then in 4.82. Can I really play games with pexploit on 4.81 without need for DTU ?
No, the edat injection is patched since 4.70, a few games are running on a OFW 4.81 console or with DTU from a CFW console

but they work on a PS3Xploit flash dumper via webbrowser, so you can run Games without a CFW console, but the release will come in Q1 2018 (March)

Back