Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS3 News       Thread starter albatawy       824      
NBA 2k18 bles 02255 any update? or this game can run witot any update sir? if somen got method to play this game, share it to me pls... thanks
No updates, and even worst, its the same roaster than 2017 version , so they should update the game, have to be patient. Maybe for christmas.

If not, use the 17 eboot, tropdir, param and update and make an hybrid, it works, but not sure if it is safe to be connected to psn. Not a great thing, but... :unsure:

what error did you end up with in the normal conversion ?
Ghost Recon: Future Soldier [BLES00922]

Convert as normal using NPEB00922 as converted directory name. Copy and overwrite all disc files from "/USRDIR/*" into "dev_hdd0/game/BLES00922/USRDIR/*" update directory. Create a new directory "dev_hdd0/game/BLES00922GAMEDATA/" and leave it empty.

The game loads and plays, and all text is visible.
sorry for my english

For Your Kind Information Ghost Recon future soldier BLES00922 is woriking without overwriting the files what i did i just run the game from multiman version and the game installed as normal and i just copied the converted game NPEB00922 and BLES00922 in dev_hdd0/game and launched the game it works

To clear things up for Ghost Recon: Future Soldier [BLES00922]:

I originally just copied all the DISC files, except EBOOT.BIN into both "dev_hdd0/game/BLES00922/USRDIR/" and "dev_hdd0/game/BLES00922GAMEDATA/USRDIR/" directories for initial testing after the blank text.

After that worked, i removed files from "dev_hdd0/game/BLES00922GAMEDATA/USRDIR/" and the game still loaded normally with visible text.

UPDATE: Testing on 4.81 OFW, I am getting a disc error for Ghost Recon: Future Soldier [BLES00922]..... lol... I will test more thoroughly next time!
Ghost Recon: Future Soldier [BLES00922]: Worked for me by doing this following procedure

first run the game from multiman ps3, the game will install and then copy your converted files NPEB00922 and BLES00922 to dev_hdd0/game and run the game from xmb it will work try...

None yet except for ODE, but this isn't really the thread to discuss that in... this topic is for those using OFW methods.

Back