PS3 News       Thread starter albatawy       340013       820

mortahdas98

Contributor
Hi all
is there any way to inject Grand Theft Auto IV Complete Edition [BLES01128] and play it without any problem?

i try to convert it with PS3GameConvert_v0.91 but it did not work, i need help please

Boloul

[email protected]
Contributor
Infinite Loading i tried with GTA IV GTA 4 The Complete Edition and Episodes from Liberty City all the same = Incomptible with OFW

dachris403

Contributor
been running up and down , i need someone should help me out , i need to update my ps3 with version , update ofw 3.50 to install cfw 3.50, UPDATE DATA OF VERSION 3.50 OR LATER CAN BE INSTALLED ON THIS SYSTEM (8002) or any help you can do for or where to get does version , am tired

Handeson

Contributor
How? I have this version: MRTC00003, probably BLES00783, i try using KDW, CFW2OFW HELPER and not working (800100006 and 800010009 when game lauching) my ps3 is super slim 4.82 ofw.

In FFXII Video posted by darviral.

Tinhou

Contributor
i have installed some games in my ps3 super slim and it works perfect ..but i have a problem launching assassin's creed rogue when i start the game i have black screen & ps3 restart no error code :confused:

Recent Articles
Mednafen PlayStation 4 Emulator v0.3 Config Mod Update via Markus95
Following the Mednafen PS4 2-Players Config Mod and his recent N64 PS2 on PS4 Port Demo, developer @Markus95 (aka @Kus00095) shared via Twitter a PS4 Mednafen v0.3 configuration update featuring...
Final PlayStation State of Play for 2019 Next Week, No PS5 News Planned
Today Sony announced their final 2019 PlayStation State of Play Conference will take place next Tuesday, December 10th at 6:00am Pacific Time / 9:00am Eastern Time. ❄ Their previous PS State of...
PS4 CEX2Semi-DEX: CEX Console with DEX Debug Settings via LightningMods
Following his previous release, PlayStation 4 developer @LightningMods shared a screenshot on Twitter of what he calls PS4 CEX2Semi-DEX geared towards those with a retail jailbreakable PS4 5.05...
PS4 IOCTL Nabber IDA 7.0-7.2 Script for IOCTL Requests by SocraticBliss
Proceeding his PS4 Module Dumper Payload and PS4 Kernel Fixup Script, PlayStation 4 developer @SocraticBliss (Twitter) added a PS4 IOCTL Nabber to his Github repository for use with the IDA...