Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS3 News       Thread starter albatawy       824      
In order to fix the infinite loading screen in GTA IV (game appears to load then goes dim and infinity loops.) you must compress the game into a iso, (IT MUST BE MADE INTO A ISO!!!) and mounted with multiman or other manager (such as irisman or magunz) on exploited ofw systems.

same for cfw systems it must be in iso image file to fix that problem as it needs to be a mounted as a iso with a filesystem. (be sure to delete your old game install data for GTA IV once done repacking the game into iso) and should run smoothly :D be sure to thank me if i helped you.

i hope to have helped some people.... :D Also im new here so i will look for a place for me to introduce myself. :D

for converted games with files over 4GB the trick to put the 2 folders of the converted game inside any folder of normal small game then use this tool (PS3_ISO_TOOLS) to make it splitted ISO 4GB every part

then create folder named PS3ISO
add the ISO parts of the game to that folder (PS3ISO)
COPY THIS FOLDER (PS3ISO) TO UR EXTERNAL HDD
CONNECT IT TO UR PS3
EXTRACT THE GAME TO UR INTERNAL PS3
GO TO FILE MANGER IN MULTIMAN
CUT UR 2 FOLDERS FROM THE GAME U HAD EXTRACT
PASTE THEM TO THE FOLDER (game)
rebuild data base
done

Gta 4 complete episode.. it just has to be an ISO file. how to make it happen!?
i will give you "Step by step" instructions:
  • Download all the parts of the game above, extract the files in your computer using winrar.
  • Copy the game on a usb drive, then plug to your ps3 and go to multiman, and paste the game in the folder GAMES or GAMEZ.
  • After you do that, press the Circle button on the folder and select copy.
  • Then go back by pressing Left, lower there will be a Disc icon called "PS3ISO", enter it.
  • Press Circle and select Paste as ISO!!!
And that is it, the game will load normally. But mine didnt have the ps3iso folder and i made 1 then no games worked after that.

I solved bles ver stuck on loading problem. In bles ver there r 3 folders DLC, EBOOT 4.xx fix , Metal gear solid. U have to convert the game and before making pkg copy all SPRX Files located in Metal gear solid folder USRDIR/master/prx. And paste to the NPEL BLES folder and make pkg then resign them and install on your han ps3.

When you open the game it install the gamedata and autosave then it stucks on loading. So you have do is. Go to gamedata utility and delete the metal gear solid gamedata and go back on metal gear solid press and check for update and it will show you latest update go ahead and install it. And the game will work fine.

Hi guys I'm trying to make a game with no update (only demo) work. I replaced Eboot and param.sfo with the demo respective files, the game starts I see the logo but shortly after it goes back to xmb. Is there anything else I should look into?

I named the PS3_Game folder to the demo's name and after replacing the files I packaged it with make pkg tools from nikolaevich23 and ran it through exploit resigner.

@mortahdas98 you can try to play the game in ISO format..
You can convert your JB PS3 game folder format to ISO with PS3 ISO TOOLS app with easy steps..

open the exe > Create ISO(s) > check 'Split ISO(s) To Fit On FAT32 device' option for up 4 GB game size like GTA, and for better compabilty, choose 'Use 'makeps3iso'' option.. let the rest check list as default.. > Continue > select your JB game folder > OK > select directory for converted ISO > OK, and wait the process

put all ISO file into PS3ISO folder in your external HDD, plug it to your PS3, and open Multiman.. if you find your game, you can copy it directly to your PS3 internal with triangle menu button..
done.. you can try to play your game.. 🙂

I want to know about the PS3 theme he has there in the demonstration video. The one with the fishes and stuff. If anyone can direct me to it and a tutorial on how to install, I'd be very grateful!

Back