Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS3 News       Thread starter albatawy       824      
help please

can I inject a game with a splitted file that is larger than 4 GB or do I have to combine all those splitted files first?

IF THE FILES ARE IN PARTS USE 7ZIP
no I didn't mean compressed files with winrar. I mean some games like GOW3 and the last of us contains files that are larger than 4 GB so I can't convert them on a fat 32 formatted hdd so I must split them with ps3 splitter so can I use them and inject them with those files splitted or do I have to inject and convert them using this one original file on NTFS?

no I didn't mean compressed files with winrar. I mean some games like GOW3 and the last of us contains files that are larger than 4 GB so I can't convert them on a fat 32 formatted hdd so I must split them with ps3 splitter so can I use them and inject them with those files splitted or do I have to inject and convert them using this one original file on NTFS?
if it was split, merge it then convert. if want to copy to hdd fat3 you must split it back, multiman will copy and auto join the split files to ps3..

GT6 works for me (BCES01893), dont let install updates.
stay offline and start the converted game.
MGS, just use phantom pain :p

CFW REBUG REX 4.81.1 to OFW 4.81 working games:
Gran Turismo 6
Metal Gear Solid V: Phantom Pain
Infamous 2
GTA V (Grand Thet Auto V)
Batman Arkham Origins
Dead Island
Call of Duty - Modern Warfare 2
Call of Duty - Modern Warfare 3
Call of Duty - Advanced Warfare
Call of Duty - Ghosts
Battlefield - Hardline
Fifa 17
Injustice: Gods among us
Motal Kombat
Tekken Tag Tournament 2
Dead or alive 5
Soul Calibur V
Portal 2
Blur
Hitman - Absolution
Burnout Paradise - Ultimate Box
Monopoly Streets
Trivial Pursuit

Bomberman Ultra
Sonic the Hedgehog 4 Episode I
Tetris
Batman Arkham Origins Blackgate - Deluxe Edition
NBA JAM: On Fire Edition

Only not working games for me is:
Assassins Creed Rogue
Splinter Cell Blacklist

On Blacklist I either get a blackscreen or a "LocID_CONF_..." everything else is perfect. Also years ago the "LocID_CONF_Disc_Read_Error" problem was solved by checking "BD-Mirror" in multiMAN and having a Disc inside. Dont know if that can help us now...

Cheers
Blade
hi friend how are you

some game didn't work like gta v and w2k17 you have a solution. thank you

Back