Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 CFW and Hacks       Thread starter flex0       Start date Mar 28, 2018 at 3:57 PM       53      
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello guys, I've made a website where you are able to quickly load a mod menu for Grand Theft Auto V directly through the browser of your PS4 (no need for a PC to inject the payloads) for now this only works on Firmware 4.55 as I'm not able to test it on 4.05.

Simply enter the following URL in the address bar of your PS4: GTA5.ModMenu.ga (might as well add it to your bookmarks)

Screenshot

Load Grand Theft Auto V 4.55 Mod Menus Through PS4 Browser.jpg

Now you can choose a preferred menu (use the d-pad to navigate through the list) and launch the game.

Included Menus:
If you want to switch from one menu to another make sure to delete and clear all your browsing history first to prevent any memory storage issues. Give it a couple tries though (userland.js is updated)

I've tested this on the actual disk of the game not sure how it would perform on a PKG file. I've also set the system language of my PS4 to "English (United Kingdom)" otherwise you may face some issues.

Please let me know if there are any problems or something I left out. I'm open for any kind of feedback.

I hope this makes it a little bit easier for you guys. Thanks to everyone who made all this possible!

Comments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back