Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a guide from @Panzah1488 (tested by both @jwooh and @Broka) on how to make permanent PS4 Themes using official PKG files for those interested. (y)
Here's what you do if you want permanent PlayStation 4 Themes, or follow the updated Alternate Guide by Mangekyou222:

Make an unlock FPKG for the theme you want, it should be a standard 128 KB unlock FPKG (use Radziu's ez_fake_dlc.py script for that).

Say we use the PS2 theme like the Legacy Dashboard Theme on PlayStation Store I was looking for earlier, you just make an unlock FPKG for it like this one:
:idea: And here's where the real trick is- you DON'T use a dump of the theme, you use the OFFICIAL PKG of it.

Straight up official PKG of the theme and what you do with it is get both the official PKG and the unlock key FPKG on your pendrive, and then you install the unlock key FPKG one FIRST (this is very important) and THEN you install the official PKG of the theme.

It will actually work, its counted as if you bought it. I just did it for myself and it worked after full shutdown reboot. No rest mode involved whatsoever. :sneaky:

:arrow: This method was first reported and confirmed working by @dark90 with a video demo (below) in the ongoing PSDLCIndex discussion thread. <3

PS4 Permanent Official Themes
Permanent Themes For Jailbroken PS4s by Andrew Marques
How to Install Permanent Themes on a 5.05 Jailbroken PS4 by MODDEDWARFARE
HOW TO PATCH ORIGINAL PS4 DLC THEME (SEMI PERMANENT) via kepz90
HOW TO PATCH ALL OFFICIAL PS4 THEME by kepz90
Download: UP0002-CUSA99229_00-FIREPLACEROOMT01-A0000-V0100.pkg (24.69 MB)
Download: PS4 Theme Collection (MEGA)
Download: PS4-Theme-Dumps.rar (536.1 MB)
Download: [Theme Collection v07.28.2021] (13.06 GB)
Making Permanent PS4 Themes with Official PKG's Guide by Panzah14.jpg

Comments

Is it possible to go back to original theme and via ftp delete all themes? I was a idiot and installed a lot and none of them are sticking. Would like to start from scratch. How’s the ps4 file explorer working?

I tried a random one (3D Poseidon's Aquarium Dynamic Theme - Full HD) and within it the text file download link for Poseidon Dynamic Theme.zip is still working fine here. ;)

Keep in mind the hosts blocked some country IP's in recent months and list in the OP is from last July so inevitably some links will go down, but if you want a specific one you can always request a mirror if someone still has it to reupload, etc.

Here's one from Twitter for those interested in examining the assets also:

I compared the spreadsheet, the MEGA folder, & the ZS links. I noticed a double (Shadow of the Colossus - Wanda - Dynamic and The Theme Of Wanda And The Colossus Movie), and I have few themes in my collection that I couldn't find here.

Spoiler

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back