Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 News       Thread starter PSXHAX       Start date Sep 1, 2018 at 1:53 AM       7      
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just over a month ago we caught a glimpse of the Limited Edition Marvel Spider-Man PS4 Pro Bundle, and arriving next week on PlayStation 4 is Marvel's Spider-Man where the worlds of Peter Parker and Spider-Man collide in an original action-packed story.

According to Sony Social Media Manager Justin Massongill on this latest PS4 title, "iconic characters from Peter and Spider-Man's lives have been reimagined, placing familiar characters in unique roles."

Personally I'm stoked for the Sons of Anarchy (SOA) spin-off Series Premiere of Mayans M.C. (Twitter) which airs this coming Tuesday, September 4 at 10PM on FX. :fire::love:

Here's a summary of what else is due for release next week in the world of PlayStation video gaming:

New PlayStation Games for 9/4/18
  • 428: Shibuya Scramble - PS4 — Digital, Retail
  • Apocalypse Rider - PS VR — Digital
  • Arcade Islands: Volume One - PS4 — Digital
  • Destiny 2: Forsaken - PS4 — Digital, Retail
  • Dimension Drive - PS4 — Digital
  • Dragon Quest XI: Echoes of An Elusive Age - PS4 — Digital, Retail
  • FullBlast - PS4, PS Vita — Digital (Cross Buy)
  • Immortal: Unchained - PS4 — Digital (Out 9/7)
  • Marvel's Spider-Man - PS4 — Digital (Out 9/7)
  • Moonfall Ultimate - PS4 — Digital
  • NASCAR Heat 3 - PS4 — Digital, Retail (Out 9/7)
  • NBA Live 19: The One Edition - PS4 — Digital (Out 9/7)
  • Ninjin: Clash Of Carrots - PS4 — Digital
  • Planet Alpha - PS4 — Digital
  • Shadows: Awakening - PS4 — Digital, Retail
  • Sigi – A Fart For Melusina - PS4, PS Vita — Digital (Out 9/7)
  • SNK Heroines: Tag Team Frenzy - PS4 — Digital (Out 9/7)
  • Zone Of The Enders: The 2nd Runner — Mars - PS VR — Digital, Retail
PlayStation Music
  • Eminem – Kamikaze
  • Passenger - Runaway
  • Bas – Milky Way
PlayStation Video
  • Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom
  • Hereditary
PlayStation Vue
  • College Football - Starts this weekend live on ESPN.
  • Mayans M.C. - Series Premiere Tuesday, September 4 at 10PM on FX.
  • It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia - Season 13 Premiere Wednesday, September 5 at 10PM on FXX.
The information above is subject to change without notice.
Spider-Man PS4: Peter Parker Mod (Tutorial/Release)
Marvel's Spider-Man Hits PS4 Next Week, Mayans M.C. Series Premiere.jpg

Comments

I doubt it will be 5.56, God of War was 5.05 and that firmware released mid Jan whilst the game released in April. That's a 3 month gap. However 5.55 released around 3 months ago I believe, so I'm guessing it's going to be that firmware or if we are lucky maybe 5.50.

Not that it matters because I don't think an exploit will come out till end of year. Probably worth waiting for a 6.00 exploit for red dead redemption 2 when it releases too :p

Firmware doesn't seem to directly correlate to the time of release, but I highly doubt that with the 5.05 stuff that anything new will ship with under 5.55.

Could somebody confirm that those games aren't playable on 5.05 ?
In particular Dragon quest 11 which is the European version of the game which games out in 2017. Could this release be playable on 5.05 ?
Thanks a lot !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back