Category PS4 CFW and Hacks       Thread starter GrimDoe       Start date Sep 13, 2019 at 11:05 AM       2,174       5            
Happy Friday the 13th to all of Ya'll 😱

I'm back just to bring a bit of info on MK X/XL work that I have been working off and on with, since my MK9 KE PS3 RTM Tool and last PS4 Partial & Full mesh swap mods on MKX/XL.. Big Thanks to Life and Death.

This time around I have managed to actually change the appearance of a Fighter. Not by much, This is still real early doe, I would also like to say a Big Thanks to DKDave for his help on this.

This is still early work I am experimenting with, hope to have something out for ya'll sometime soon?

Enjoy these pics & video from my YouTube Channel:
Mortal Kombat XL PS4 Skin Mod (Proof of Concept) Demo by GrimDoe.jpg

Mortal Kombat XL PS4 Skin Mod (Proof of Concept) Demo by GrimDoe 2.jpg

Mortal Kombat XL/ (SKIN MOD - Proof Of Concept) /P$4 5.05
Mortal Kombat XL SKIN MOD (POC) Johnny Cage Intro & Klassic Fatality (P$4 5.05)

Comments

Recent Articles
PlayStation Plus Free Games in March 2020 for PS Plus Members
Headlining the free PlayStation Plus games in March are Shadow of the Colossus and Sonic Forces for PS Plus members, with a weekend trial of the intense asymmetrical multiplayer experience...
PS4 Firmware / System Software 7.50 Beta Program Update Arrives
Those that joined Sony's PlayStation 4 System Software Beta Trial who received their Beta Firmware Invites to be Preview Program PUP Testers and check out multiple revisions of PS4 BETA PUPs can...
ThemeDumperFTP: PS4 Retail Theme PKG Dumper via FTP by OfficialAhmed
Following his ProfileIt PS4 Tool release, the PS4 Theme Dumping Guide and countless PS4 Theme PKGs currently accessible PlayStation 4 developer OfficialAhmed made available ThemeDumperFTP which is...
PS4 Offline Account Activator GUI by Charlyzard (Barthen)
Earlier this month PlayStation 4 scene developer charlyzard released a PS4OfflineAccountActivator and now he's made available via Twitter a PS4 Offline Account Activator GUI for those like me who...