Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS3 CFW and Hacks       Thread starter funemployed       4      
Status
Not open for further replies.

funemployed

Contributor
wasnt sure where to post this or how to ask but how do i get this to run?

i tried all the multiman options with no luck. i assume a patch maybe but cant find one.

help! :)

This is the right section ;)

What happens right now when you try to run it? Does it hang, black screen, error of some kind etc?

i get black screen or it locks up the ps3 and i have to hard reset it depending on what multiman option i run. ive run all of them i think.

never had issue with madden games. always ran them fine.

ive got latest rebug and multiman.

I found several dead links (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6) to a BLUS31159_Retail-Fix_341-355_by_opoisso893.7z done by @opoisso893 that may be what you're seeking for the scene release NCAA.Football.14.PS3-PROTON.rar (Mirror).

You can try searching for the filename bolded above on search engines more, try this torrent for the fix which is 4 years old so likely dead also, or contact opoisso893 (aka backport893) and see if he still has the files.

One place he uploads to that had them is PlayStationSceneFiles (1, 2) but it looks like their site is temporarily down for redesigning at the moment although worth checking back. ;)

If anyone else can help feel free to lend us a hand!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back