Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
Announcements       Thread starter aMammoth       2      
Status
Not open for further replies.

aMammoth

Contributor
hello! hope im posting this in the right place.

so i have an old Quickshot Devastator arcade pad made for psx. i have had a significant amount of difficulty finding technical information about this controller online. mainly board pinouts.

neat accessory but the joystick is garbage. i have a directional pad ffrom a ps3 fight pad controller which has 8 directions.

plan is to replace the original joystick with the directional pad with the 8 directional pad.

so far i have managed to get Up and Down, Up+Left and Down+Left, Right and Left. but only in sets of two at a time.

can anyone help me out with a bit more technical information of the main board or the directional pad?

Yep, it's fine here and I had to Google what one of these even was... I was around long before it, was but I guess I never paid attention to it until seeing it just now :D

Here's a pic that may refresh some other's memory here on your project's gamepad:

maxresdefault.jpg

I figured it out. To a Large extent i didnt know exactly what i was doing. i've tinkered with electronics a good bit, but very spotty when it comes to PCB. but problem solved. i was way over complicating it. ill post pictures here soon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back