PS3 Jailbreaking       Thread starter Radio       12318       28
Status
Not open for further replies.

Radio

I'm a radio. DON'T TOUCH MAI BUTTONS
Contributor
Ok, this looks amazing! You can now get a dump from NOR chips on 4.78 ofw.

The source of this was removed but Ps3hax.net got the news too.

Pretty amazing for downgrading 4.78 :)

PSXHAX

Staff Member
Contributor
Verified
As far as I'm aware, judges posted it about a day after 4.78 was released on the GIT:

hjudges committed 8 days ago

https://github.com/hjudges/NORway/commit/3cc7e26935aecd59958700b4543f618f8cdda2e3
  • Added OFW 4.78 recognition.
Download: https://github.com/hjudges/NORway/raw/master/norpatch.exe

I'll move this to the PS3 section but probably won't write an article and mainpage it unless someone else wants to feel free.

@Radio By the way, if you ever want to mainpage news yourself I can give you the necessary permissions... we just have to write our own articles with a picture versus copy-pasting another site's news directly but it's fine to source them in it of course.

Radio

I'm a radio. DON'T TOUCH MAI BUTTONS
Contributor
Thanks but im not the type of person to make articles, if i read something good somewhere, ill bring it here.

PSXHAX

Staff Member
Contributor
Verified
Ten four, keep it up @Radio it's great to see someone sharing news with the community here. :tup:

Most stuff I will take the time to write up an article on, every once and awhile things like this I'll leave in the forums instead (unless someone else wants to do them). ;)

It's definitely cool news for those who use NORway/NORPatch :D

bleit

Contributor
Good evening, I'm a freshman and I ps3 Fat KECHL04 WITH codes RT and has systemic software version 4.78 jailbreak shall be done if someone can help?

GOOD EVENING I HAVE ONE AND I HAVE ps3 CECHG04 VERSION 4.78 AND I WANT TO DO FROM 4.78 Downgrade to 3.55 AND WHAT SHOULD I DO IF SOMEONE CAN HELP ... WHY I HAVE SEEN MANY AND VARIOUS Firmwares NOT KNOW WHAT Apollo THANKS FOR YOUR HELP ..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Recent Articles
Sony PlayStation Augmented Reality (AR) Wireless Headset Patent Surfaces
Contrary to the potential PSVR2 Patent that superimposes a computer-generated image on a user's view of the real world, the latest PlayStation Augmented Reality (AR) Wireless Headset Patent by...
Outer Wilds Transcends to New PlayStation 4 Games Next Week
Headlining the latest PlayStation 4 games next week is the open world mystery video game Outer Wilds, where you can explore a vast universe, throw a Jackbox party or investigate the mysterious...
Gears of Kombat Free Game for PC, PS3 and Xbox 360 by Batman
Proceeding my UDK Ultimate PS3 Update V2 (Official UDKUltimate Site) and video guide tutorials, today I present via Twitter a Gears of Kombat Free Game for PC, PS3 and Xbox 360 for everyone in the...
Mednafen PS4 PKG Port of Multi-system Emulator Arrives via Markus95
Following the Mednafen PS4 Emulator Demos earlier in the month, this weekend tester @Markus95 (aka @Kus00095) made available via Twitter a Mednafen PS4 PKG Port (mednafen.pkg) by Znullptr (aka...