Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 Jailbreaking       Thread starter PSXHAX       Start date Dec 28, 2019 at 3:40 PM       33      
Status
Not open for further replies.
The 36th annual Chaos Communication Congress (36c3) is currently underway in Leipzig Germany, and following last year's PS4 Video Apps (All FW) Exploitation lecture the Sony PlayStation discussion topic of #36c3 is Hacking PS4 / PS3 Blu-ray Drives given by @Octopus (aka oct0xor on Twitter) at 4:10 PM Eastern Time in the Saal Borg Lecture Hall 36c3 Live Streaming. :geek:

Other event coverage options include Live Streams: 36c3 Streaming, Direct A/V Stream Feeds, ReLive Recordings, a Recording Full Playlist archive as part of their 36c3 Resource Exhaustion and YouTube Channel coverage uploaded after the live events as well. :music:

Download: Hacking Sony PlayStation Blu-ray Drives.pdf (7.13 MB)

:arrow: For those who missed our previous articles, feel free to check out the initial announcement of this year's PlayStation 36c3 event alongside Oct0xor 36c3 Talk Details of what will be discussed during his presentation.

We'll update this article throughout the event as new media including YouTube video embeds and related Slide Shows become available... and if anyone has further details on the PS4 application (NPXS24001) source code that surfaced awhile back feel free to share! :lovewins:

:idea: Hacking Sony PlayStation Blu-ray Drives Relive Stream & Oct0xor Slides

Download: all dumps.7z (9.45 MB - in case anyone is interesting in using the xor trick in PS3 bd drive dumps, comes also with the emboot plaintext firmware of some models)

36C3 - Hacking Sony PlayStation Blu-ray Drives
PS4 Blu-ray Optical Drive Chip Swap Re-marry by NorthRidgeFix.com
Oct0xor on Hacking PS4  PS3 Blu-ray Drives at #36c3 Livestream!.jpg

Comments

Thanks after 2 years of waiting finally the ps4 hack work in a different way, to think i already have 5.05 10Tb of the games it will pain me if i starting to download all over again, so in the next year's i have to buy another 'ODE' PS4 if the hack success without glitch in order to play newer backup games but it already patched i think i'll pass this hack

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back