Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 Guides and Tutorials       Thread starter NORATIO       Start date Jan 22, 2018 at 6:39 PM       147      
Status
Not open for further replies.
Following the release of PKG Kitchen by @XVortex, here is a ALL-IN-ONE script/tools I call PKG KitchenAID to dump/rip your own games and backup them into a PKG.

Download: PKG_KitchenAID-NORATIO-V1.0.zip (3.9 MB) / PKG_KitchenAID-NORATIO-V1.1.zip (3.9 MB) / PKG_KitchenAID-NORATIO-V1.2.zip (4.8 MB) / PKG KitchenAID_V1_3-NORATIO.zip (13.0 MB) via NORATIO

PKG KitchenAID is super easy, you have one batch file to run and just follow the onscreen instructions. You can't go wrong. No need of a FTP client or to download separated tools. All you need is in the package and easy to use (will help some newbies).
  • All the improvements/automated process in based on @XVortex FTP Payload and its own scripts and other freewares included.
  • Anyone is free to use this code and improve it as well (I might update it here and there based on changes, but so far, all the dumps tested are 100% working)
  • An SSD is suggested to facilitate/speed up the process
0) Turn off your PS4 (to ensure nothing is loaded in memory) and turn it on again
1) On your PS4, delete any files/traces of the game you want to rip on your PS4 to ensure a proper rip
2) On your computer, execute file "DUMP.bat" at the root of your installation to begin the process and follow onscreen instructions

Download the package and just extract the files where you want on your computer.
PKG KitchenAID for PS4 Packages by NORATIO.jpg

Comments

when use fake pkg generator for conversion farcry 4, ac syndicate,mirror edge say warn Format of the elf file is not valid. (Warning) (eboot.bin, already stripped, which must not be stripped). when install pkg in ps4 the game not work and say "buy in playstation network??

what version exploit are using?

so the third time must be the charm, got my batman to work and also got infamous second son to work as well. after 8 or 9 tries of various games i think i might have a few tips...

1. dont put game in console until after it prompts you to load game
2. use the ps button to minimize.
3. once you put disc in try to play asap so you get the blue "preparing" screen. then wait until the "menu" screen and not the tittle screen or intro (like fallout 4, retrying with above tips as i forgot to go to actual menu screen)
4. when entering IDC exploit page, and your connected to a server, run the dump.bat no other payload is required. ( im a total newb so i was sending debug payload then running dump while not on exploit page)

hopefully this helps some people. i have a more detailed write up for myself. i could throw some pics in and post later if seems to help. (curious as to how hard this process is on our BD drives, anyone have a idea?)

@NORATIO when can the connection between ps4 and pc be broken? i have tried fallout twice and going for a third but it takes a few hours (seems like) so was hoping to save some juice/thermal paste lol.
thanx in advance

This is so great!!! Thx a lot for the hard work!!!

There is only one problem as i see it.

Some games, like grivity rush 2,have prx files in some others directorys, or Uncharted Collection have more elf files. The problems is tht with this bat that files dont decrypted.

Maybe and only maybe ;) you can do another bat and do the nexts things;

1º Dont copy the pfs file, so you dont have to extract it again....
2ºCopy the content from System_data\priv\appmeta\cusaXXXXX
3º Copy the app.pkg
4ºExtract app.pkg so we get the icons....
5º Dump the complete directory from mnt\sandbox\pfsmnt\cusaxxx_APP0\ to app
6º all the same...

Ass you see the content of the 5º step is the same from the pfs file BUT is all decryted ALL!!

How do toy see it???

Thx and sorry for the english ;)

Hi,

i have do 2 Backups Of my Games sucesful (i hope so)

senran kaguara estival + Last Guardian working perfectly (at the moment)

But the little game Snoopys Adventure 2GB its doesnt boot it stucks at Boot Screen on icon.

Is it so that not all games are working ? Or is The Snoopy Game Protected ?

I hope any one can helps me :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back