Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 Guides and Tutorials       Thread starter NORATIO       Start date Jan 22, 2018 at 6:39 PM       147      
Status
Not open for further replies.
Following the release of PKG Kitchen by @XVortex, here is a ALL-IN-ONE script/tools I call PKG KitchenAID to dump/rip your own games and backup them into a PKG.

Download: PKG_KitchenAID-NORATIO-V1.0.zip (3.9 MB) / PKG_KitchenAID-NORATIO-V1.1.zip (3.9 MB) / PKG_KitchenAID-NORATIO-V1.2.zip (4.8 MB) / PKG KitchenAID_V1_3-NORATIO.zip (13.0 MB) via NORATIO

PKG KitchenAID is super easy, you have one batch file to run and just follow the onscreen instructions. You can't go wrong. No need of a FTP client or to download separated tools. All you need is in the package and easy to use (will help some newbies).
  • All the improvements/automated process in based on @XVortex FTP Payload and its own scripts and other freewares included.
  • Anyone is free to use this code and improve it as well (I might update it here and there based on changes, but so far, all the dumps tested are 100% working)
  • An SSD is suggested to facilitate/speed up the process
0) Turn off your PS4 (to ensure nothing is loaded in memory) and turn it on again
1) On your PS4, delete any files/traces of the game you want to rip on your PS4 to ensure a proper rip
2) On your computer, execute file "DUMP.bat" at the root of your installation to begin the process and follow onscreen instructions

Download the package and just extract the files where you want on your computer.
PKG KitchenAID for PS4 Packages by NORATIO.jpg

Comments

@XVortex I have tried and made a script for the ONE FOLDER, but the problem is that as soon as we want to extract files other than .bin, prx, sprx or self from the folder /mnt/sandbox/pfsmnt/CUSA0xxxx-app0, the connection closed and the PS4 has to be rebooted. THis is using your latest ps4-ftp-vtx. Because I agree, it can be simplied and the code is already done on my end for this part.

I think the problem is that your FTP payload tries to "fix" any files from this folder and it makes the process hang where it should one tackle the .bin, self, elf, prx, sprx...

Any extract from any other folder is find. IF you can fix this, that would be great for the FTP rip and like you said specially to work on mods.

Also, any way to implement mget command to use wildcard in the FTP server? Glob since not to be implemented. That would let us extract using command like *.bin or *.*

Thanks for you work!!

when use fake pkg generator for conversion killzone SF say warn Format of the elf file is not valid. (Warning) (eboot.bin, already stripped, which must not be stripped). when install pkg in ps4 the game runs, but fail after. How can i solve this?

PS: i did 3 dumps and with all I have the same problem.
I am having the same problem as you using the same game, have yours fixed?

Thanks @NORATIO for your dedication and hard work. I am having problem with Killzone shadow fall, and a few of the member also having the same problem with the same error, please help to troubleshoot this problem, here is the error logs. all the dumping is good, except when start making the pkg. thanks again for your good job, keep it up man.

here is the samples error,
Code:
[Debug] 2011-01-01 06:34:26 Create image Process started.
[Debug] nptitle.dat: NP Title file.
[Debug] (online check) Could not set up HTTPS connection. (Could not get proxy)
[Warn]  ( cfwprophet ) Hacked Version.
[Warn]  (online check) *** Version 01.020 may or may not be used for master submission. (unconfirmed version)
[Debug] (online check) Could not set up HTTPS connection. (Could not get proxy)
[Warn]  ( cfwprophet ) Hacked Version.
[Warn]  (online check) Publishing Tools Version 2.89 may or may not be used for master submission. (unconfirmed version)
[Debug] icon0.png: 512x512/24bit.
[Debug] pic0.png: 1920x1080/24bit.
[Debug] pic1.png: 1920x1080/24bit.
[Warn]  Format of the elf file is not valid. (Warning) (eboot.bin, already stripped, which must not be stripped)
[Warn]  Format of the elf file is not valid. (Warning) (prx/assets_description.ai.sentry_drone_sp_sentry_drone_sp.prx, already stripped, which must not be stripped)
[Warn]  Format of the elf file is not valid. (Warning) (prx/assets_description.automata.escape_spidermine_escape_spidermine.prx, already stripped, which must not be stripped)
[Warn]  Format of the elf file is not valid. (Warning) (prx/assets_description.automata.hgh_advanced_spidermine_hgh_advanced_spidermine.prx, already stripped, which must not be stripped)
[Warn]  Format of the elf file is not valid. (Warning) (prx/assets_description.automata.hgh_atac_ai_hgh_atac_ai.prx, already stripped, which must not be stripped)
details in below

https://pastebin.com/FND0p8zr

In here it mentioned delete your trophy data for the game before you start. How do you do that? I know how to remove game data and save data, but I don't know how to remove trophy data (especially the one that already pass 0%)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back