Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Following some recent PS4 Package Research, today PlayStation 4 developer @Tustin made available PKG Merge which as the name implies aims to combine PlayStation 4 PKG file parts joining them into a whole PKG file with a compiled version by @0x199 via Twitter below. :-D

Download: pkg-merge-master.zip / GIT / pkg-merge.rar (Compiled) (659 KB) / pkg-merge.rar (Updated) (659 KB) / PKG Merge (CPP Rewrite) / pkg-merge-x64.exe / pkg-merge-x86.exe / PS4_Merger Fork via thiagowlck / PKG Merge Github Fork via aldoblack

Here are some details on the PS4 Package Merge tool from his recent Tweets via Twitter:

I made a tool that merges PS4 PKG parts into one whole pkg file in golang (@RedEyeX32 wanted this)

prob works for more than 1 part but i didnt test em yet

To quote from Tustin on NGU on the PKG Merge PS4 tool's origin:

"Well, by default when you download packages from Sony, they are already in 4gb parts.

That's why Red wanted the tool made I suppose."

PKG Merge PS4 Tool by Tustin, Joins PlayStation 4 Package File Parts.jpg

Comments

When I don't have the opportunity to download the files from a PC I'm downloading the files via using my phone. So, is there any way to merge the files from Android can you help me about that

I'm getting:
Code:
folder "packages" exists
unable to open root package open packages/call of duty wwll_0.pkg: Access is denied.
unable to open root package open packages/call of duty wwll_1.pkg: Access is denied.
stopped

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back