Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Following some recent PS4 Package Research, today PlayStation 4 developer @Tustin made available PKG Merge which as the name implies aims to combine PlayStation 4 PKG file parts joining them into a whole PKG file with a compiled version by @0x199 via Twitter below. :-D

Download: pkg-merge-master.zip / GIT / pkg-merge.rar (Compiled) (659 KB) / pkg-merge.rar (Updated) (659 KB) / PKG Merge (CPP Rewrite) / pkg-merge-x64.exe / pkg-merge-x86.exe / PS4_Merger Fork via thiagowlck / PKG Merge Github Fork via aldoblack

Here are some details on the PS4 Package Merge tool from his recent Tweets via Twitter:

I made a tool that merges PS4 PKG parts into one whole pkg file in golang (@RedEyeX32 wanted this)

prob works for more than 1 part but i didnt test em yet

To quote from Tustin on NGU on the PKG Merge PS4 tool's origin:

"Well, by default when you download packages from Sony, they are already in 4gb parts.

That's why Red wanted the tool made I suppose."

PKG Merge PS4 Tool by Tustin, Joins PlayStation 4 Package File Parts.jpg

Comments

I'm very Happy !!!! I have tested it... PERFECTLY WORK on my PS4 1.76 OFW !!!!

TUTORIAL for WINDOWS:

1. Install this program: https://storage.googleapis.com/golang/go1.8.3.windows-amd64.msi

2. Insert source by Tustin https://github.com/Tustin/pkg-merge/archive/master.zip extract and put it into personal installed directory: (my install directory "...") "C:/Go/bin";

2. Insert your pkgs into "C:/Go/bin" ("..."my install directory).... (you can download pkgs from Extreme Modding De Forum for other sites contact me in PM...);

3. Go into install directory "C:/Go/bin" and open a CMD;

4. INSERT THIS COMAND: "go run C:/Go/bin/pkg-merge-master/main.go -dir C:/Go/bin" and PRESS ENTER;

5. In auto the program built in the MAIN PKG;

6. Format USB Pen in "Fs=exfat" option "4096" (not Fat32 don't support files > 4 GB;

7.Copy MAIN PKG to Usb Pen;

8. Go in your PS4 and load "Debug Settings" menu;

9. Insert USB Pen and go into "Debug Settings > Game > Install Package Files";

10. Install Your MAIN Pkg.... IT WILL BE LOAD PERFECTLY...

Image_1.jpg

Image_2.jpg

Image_3.jpg

Image_4.jpg

This is a big leap in the scene, it reminds me a lot when the PS3 started in version 3.55 to install only in developer mode .PKG files, then generated the first backup loader called multiman, years later we see the same experience in PS4, do not worry that progressively skip challenges encountered until you reach the most recent versions, I presume are those that are vulnerable, 4.x 4.50 and 4.55

I get error when trying to merge pkg files
Code:
pkg-merge.exe -dir packages
panic: runtime error: index out of range

goroutine 1 [running]:
main.main()
        C:/Users/Mitch/Desktop/main.go:64 +0xf8c

yeh me too but I got a game from psnstuff for ps4 but its in 0-5 pkg files and couldn't get merge to put them back to one pkg

Right... it is a beginning

I just tested it now PKG Merge PS4 Tool by Tustin, join PlayStation 4 Package File Parts and all is ok.

strange when I try to do it I get that error above, will try do do it again see if I can get it to work then we just need to make an unlock rif and idx files like OMSKCLIENTV00100 freeIV0001-NPXS29005_00.riff and freeIV0001-NPXS29005_00.idx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back