Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 Help       Thread starter resonantace       2      
Status
Not open for further replies.

resonantace

Contributor
Verified
I lost my Persona 5 disc, but I have it installed, and am trying to see if there is a way to get it to work without even being able to boot it up, as every time I get the "To start this application, insert the disc."

I'm assuming the only way is to delete the install from my hard drive and get a fpkg until I locate the disc? Or will the Dumper payload work even if the application isn't fully booted up?

Thank you for any advice, and I apologize for all the questions. I stepped away from following the PS4/Homebrew scene when my friend accidentally updated my PS4 from 5.05, and the game is in storage somewhere.

Solution
You can't dump the game if you don't have a disc. So the only way to play the game right now is to delete your installed game and download a fpkg version.

But, you can't use your save game even if you download the same game version as your disc. It would corrupt your save files. I hope I answered to you questions.
You can't dump the game if you don't have a disc. So the only way to play the game right now is to delete your installed game and download a fpkg version.

But, you can't use your save game even if you download the same game version as your disc. It would corrupt your save files. I hope I answered to you questions.

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back