Category PS4 News       Thread starter PSXHAX       Start date Dec 8, 2016 at 5:11 AM       29,065       25            
Following their previous revision, Sony has now released a PlayStation 4 System Software / PS4 Firmware 4.07 Update which once again improves the quality of the system performance (aka patches exploit security holes). :X3:

Download: PS4 Firmware 4.07 Update (US) / PS4 Firmware 4.07 Update (EU) / PS4 Firmware 4.07 Update (UK) / PS4 Firmware 4.07 Update (AU/NZ) / PS4 Firmware 4.07 Update (JP)

Main features in version 4.07 update
  • This system software update improves the quality of the system performance.
As usual when Sony releases a new PlayStation Firmware update and the passphrase goes in limbo mode, the PSProxy v4.1.0.0 PS4 Update Bypass by @RedEyeX32 appears to be working again for some and @VultraAID notes that 4.06 is still 'required' only not 4.07 to get on PSN yet.

The 4.07 update's XML looks a bit different with Product IDs added:

PS4 XML Product IDs.png

Below is a picture of the older XML @VultraAID is currently using that allows PSProxy to work alongside some GIFs of it in action. :angel:

PSProxy Working.png

PSProxy Working 1.gif

PSProxy Working 2.gif

:stop: If you haven't updated your PlayStation 4 Firmware yet, we advise NOT to with vulnerabilities including the Chaitin Tech PS4 Exploit and PS4 Pro 0Day Exploit still lurking behind the scene. :sneaky:

Thanks to @VultraAID and @Nesterwork for the news in the PSXHAX Shoutbox! :cool:
PlayStation 4 System Software  PS4 Firmware 4.07 Update Now Live.jpg

Comments

PSXHAX

Staff Member
Contributor
Verified
That option was added in the last version HERE, but I don't know if that version is working for anyone... I'll hunt around in a bit and see if I can dig up any confirmations and report back if so. :cool:

idan1992

Contributor
I am on 3.55 from israel can someone help me with the bypass to work i have in the link redirected 10 an in the link processed 27? and when i do a test connection ce-39984-3

Recent Articles
PS5 DualShock 5 (DS5) Controller Images Surface in Japanese Patent
Following Sony's New Controller Patent, PS5 Devkit Prototype Leak and recent PS5 Transition Update in preparation for the PlayStation 5 2020 Launch today some PS5 DualShock 5 (DS5) Controller...
PlayStation Black Friday & Cyber Monday 2019 Deals Revealed!
We've seen the 2019 Black Friday Ad Scans featuring a $199 PS4 Bundle with 3 Games or PSVR Bundle with 5 Games and today Sony revealed their official PlayStation Black Friday & Cyber Monday 2019...
PSPlay: PS4 Remote Play App for Android Devices by Grill2010
Hi, In case someone is interested, after PSJoy which I've released one year ago and following my RemotePlayPrototype open source research project I have developed a new Android app called PSPlay...
PS4 Open-world RPG Shenmue III Joins New Games Next Week
Next week Yu Suzuki's open-world RPG series returns in the legendary Shenmue III on PS4 among the new video game releases! šŸ•¹ PlayStation 4 fans can catch up with Ryo Hazuki in his ongoing quest...