Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 News       Thread starter PSXHAX       Start date Feb 14, 2020 at 8:35 AM       4      
Status
Not open for further replies.
Earlier this week Naughty Dog revealed their plans for PAX East 2020, and on this Valentine's Day here's what other playable PlayStation games to expect at booths #14047 and #12047 during the annual indie event with the show dates and times below! <3 🎮

:arrow: Update: Today, Sony Interactive Entertainment made the decision to cancel its participation at PAX East in Boston this year due to increasing concerns related to COVID-19 (also known as “novel coronavirus”).

We felt this was the safest option as the situation is changing daily. We are disappointed to cancel our participation in this event, but the health and safety of our global workforce is our highest concern.

Below the original article continues... to quote from Sony Interactive Entertainment's Content Communications Manager Justin Massongill:

PAX East 2020 Show Hours

- Show Start Show End
Thursday, February 27 10:00 AM 6:00 PM
Friday, February 28 10:00 AM 6:00 PM
Saturday, February 29 10:00 AM 6:00 PM
Sunday, March 1 10:00 AM 6:00 PM
PlayStation Games Playable at PAX East 2020
  • Below
  • Cloudpunk
  • Doom Eternal
  • Dreams (#18003)
  • Final Fantasy VII Remake
  • Genshin Impact
  • Gorn (PS VR)
  • Haven
  • The Last of Us Part II (#10047)
  • Marvel’s Iron Man VR (PS VR)
  • MLB The Show 20
  • Mosaic
  • Moving Out
  • Nioh 2
  • One Punch Man: A Hero Nobody Knows
  • Paper Beast (PS VR)
  • Persona 5 Royal
  • Pixel Ripped 1995
  • Predator: Hunting Grounds
  • Remnant: From the Ashes
  • The Room VR: A Dark Matter (PS VR)
  • Space Channel 5 (PS VR)
  • Spelunky 2
  • Trials of Mana
  • Zombie Army 4
PlayStation Games Playable at PAX East 2020, Show Dates and Times.jpg

Comments

Would love to be able to play Persona 5 Royal a bit early, but I have my copy coming in March so not too much longer of a wait.

I know it is probably an unpopular opinion but I didn't really care much for the Last of Us and am not honestly looking forward to the second iteration but hey, only time will tell. Could be cause I was really bad at it lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back