Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 Jailbreaking       Thread starter Jesus420       3      
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jesus420

Contributor
Is it possible to make a special webpage that requires a special something. That something being a code that runs in the webkit, first insert a malicious code in COOKIES that when accesses by a malicious page it triggers debug mode on webkit.

We can just search for it by looking at where is at on a webkit dev kit, or simply trace it in the own software. Find the file a execute ir. The software (webkit) is already running and correct me if I'm wrong, but cant we edit a browser code on the go, through debug?

What keeps us from turning webkit into a homebrew? Accessing debug mode on webkit opens a lot of doors. I heard we got a pop up blocker deactivated.

Cookie would be offered and stored on the ps4 webkit, it can be executed and edited inside the webkit since its a cookie. That cookie stores something such as location of debug mode.

You open a certain page that uses that cookie to trigger a the debug mode, think of ot as a cookie that has the debug mode command, when it gets open by the malicious website, it runs the code.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back