Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS3 CFW and Hacks       Thread starter Hitmanshum47       26      
Status
Not open for further replies.
no its just and update not a rest option its likly like and android phone update from nougat to oreo simple click and ps3 do all the rest then restart tatatata Rebug 4.81 you well see red PSN logo on the upper right thats a mark that you have a succeffuly update because if i say XMB boot logo you won't understand me so i make it easy for you ave joy and once again i say that iam here any time

ok, ive downloaded it and put it inthe usb, how do i update?

ive downloaded and put the file in a usb, the file has alot of numbers, plz walk me through on how to do this

create a folder called PS3 then a folder called UPDATE
move UPDATE folder To PS3 and then the update that you download rename it to PS3UPDAT.PUP then coy it to UPDATE folder which is in PS3 folder first usb must be FAT32 do these steps and i will continue

put usb in the right port and power on ps3 go to the left where settings and click on the first one which is system update click on the 2nd update via storage media then it will tell you that its Rebug 4.81 clik ok accept terms clik ok then it will install

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back