Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS3 CFW and Hacks       Thread starter Hitmanshum47       26      
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hitmanshum47

Contributor
hello everyone, im new here so ill make this clear a bit, sorry if i confuse you my english is not that well

my ps3 was jailbroken by someone, i just paid and he did it. the game was 4.81 ofw he didnt use an e3flasher he used cobra ode (idk how he did it but its on 4.81 cfw now) but the cobra ode doesnt have any tool box....so here's a tricky part

ive been going around downloading and testing rebug tool boxes but seems non of them work keeps giving me an error '' uncompatable balh blah blah''

so now im asking you guys for help i need a rebug tool box that works with my ps3
its on ferrox cobra right now 4,81 CEX

THANKS IN ADVANCE

i tell that you have to install rebug 4.82.1 and then install the new rebug toolbox then it will work because the name it self is "rebug" tool box meant for rebug custom frimware go to rebug web site download RBEUG 4.82.1 LITE 7.54 and download REBUG TOOL BOX 02.02.15 in then bottom and then update your ps3 system install rebug toolbox from install package and have fun if you face a problem pm me :)

thanks alot, and thanks for the fast reply ill give it a shot

when i download the file from rebug site it gives me a .RAR link to go download the rebug but i cant access the link provided, is there an other way to get the rebug?

which problem u face u can send me screen capture in private message do you!

i just tell him to go 4.82.1 for last CFW but seems like its a server problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back