previous release and their DECR CFW, today @Joonie of Team Rebug is back bringing Rebug 4.81.2 with Cobra 7.50 PS3 CFW and Toolbox 2.02.12 followed by Cobra 7.51 / Cobra 7.52 and Toolbox 2.02.13 with more updates below!
Download: Official – Rebug 4.81.2 – Cobra 7.5 – Toolbox 2.02.12 – Jan 10th. 2017 / MOD XMB EXTRA Rebug 4.81.2 REX D-REX.pkg / REBUG_TOOLBOX_02.02.13.pkg (1.1 MB) / Cobra GIT / REBUG_TOOLBOX_02.02.14.MULTI.15.pkg / Rebug Toolbox GIT
From their blog: LATEST REBUG FIRMWARE BUILDS
PUP MD5 Hashes / File Details:
- D-REX COBRA 7.5 EDITION – INSTALL ON DEX PS3 SYSTEM REBUG 4.81.2 D-REX EDITION – Jan. 10th 2017
- REX COBRA 7.5 EDITION – INSTALL ON CEX PS3 SYSTEM REBUG 4.81.2 REX EDITION – Jan. 10th 2017
What’s new since 4.81.2 REX/D-REX?
- REBUG_4.81.2_REX_PS3UPDAT.PUP: 91c2d41c0629445839f5addd6a52f869
- REBUG_4.81.2_D-REX_PS3UPDAT.PUP: 4cddc5c1e04fe89b3b482a11093f2153
- c00 demo content unlocker (c00 demo contents can be unlocked without activation)
- Syscall 15 added for Standard mode (Allow execution of any LV2 internal functions)
- Syscall 870 re-enabled (IDPS can now be dumped without LV2 Peek and Poke, (It was officially patched since 4.55))
- XMB notification removal (Fake Save Data Owner and Game Quit: No Request Event will not be displayed)
- REBUG TOOLBOX 2.02.12 (PS2 Netemu toggler for COBRA 7.5 and the multi language version is also available)
- webMAN MOD 1.45.09 (Minor bug fixes, change notes available via Git repo)
- COBRA 7.5 Added (Change notes available via Git repo)
Update: From Joonie, to quote: By the way, I updated the COBRA revision to 7.52 from 7.51. The following change is added, the source is available in this commit.
By default, COBRA can block following apps from being launched "ONLY AFTER" Syscalls are disabled by stealth plugins and homebrews:
- Allows temporary LV1 peek from syscall 8 when "disabling COBRA" is not used thanks to habib and aldostools
- Full burned optical media support for PS3 Games. (CD-R, DVD-R SL/DL, BD-R SL/DL, BD-RE) thanks to deank
- TMAPI can now attach any module [Thanks to aerosoul who reversed this!] <- currently commented due to compatibility issues with PC cheat tools.
And custom config files can be used for white/black listing apps/homebrews/games as you need. Here's the original quote by kokotonix:Code:BLES806XX Multiman and assorted tools are in the format BLES806** BLJS10018 PSNPatch Stealth (older versions were already detected as non-NP/BC/BL) BLES08890 PSNope by user BLES13408 FCEU NES Emulator BLES01337 Awesome File Manager BLND00001 dev_blind NPEA90124 SEN Enabler
The code bellow adds the ability to read a custom blacklist (/dev_hdd0/tmp/blacklist.cfg) and a custom whitelist (/dev_hdd0/tmp/whitelist.cfg) – this is nice for advanced users wanting to do some extra tests.
So after disabling syscalls, launching homebrews will result following:
- Custom blacklist has the higher priority over all the other tests.
- Custom whitelist has the second priority.
- The fixed tests has the lowest priority.
and also, I realized many people having hard time updating their COBRA binaries, I decided to add a new feature to REBUG TOOLBOX: COBRA Payload updater - Currently the toolbox has a detection for lower revisions of COBRA.
So any version "below 7.52 and 4.81.X" will be supported (REBUG REX / D-REX 4.81.1 and 4.81.2)
REBUG 4.80 and below are NOT supported, neither NON-REBUG (Meaning CFWs like HABIB,FERROX and such). AGAIN NOT DECR!!
Here's a little tutorial that can help you understand how it works.
1. Firstly make sure you're on REBUG 4.81.X [1 or 2] and COBRA must be active prior to the update, otherwise the option will NOT be shown.
- REBUG REX / D-REX 4.81.1 or 4.81.2 (ATTENTION!! NOT DECR) COBRA 7.31~7.51
2. Locate the option COBRA Payload Updater
3. Select "UPDATE"
4. "COBRA payload updated!" will be shown when finished
5. Exiting the toolbox will restart the system to apply the change
6. Enjoy the new COBRA 7.52
Here's the quick summary and the download link for the new toolbox 2.02.13
1. COBRA Payload 7.52 including:
habib's bug fix for lv1 peek support for multiMAN,
deank's backup disc support for PS3 games
KW and aldostools's homebrew blocker thanks to kokotonix for informing
2. COBRA Updater for REBUG 4.81.X
Thanks to @DarkElementPL for the news in the temporary Discord PSXHAX Shoutbox!