Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
Status
Not open for further replies.
SEN Enabler v6.0.3 CEX DEX 4.81.png

Evilnat has updated SEN Enabler to v6.0.3 followed by v6.0.4 after the recent update by Sony when they issued PS3 Firmware 4.81 to the public.

SEN Enabler v6.0.3 Download: SEN Enabler v6.0.3 [CEX-DEX] [4.81].rar / SEN Enabler v6.0.3 [CEX-DEX] [4.81].rar (Mirror) / SEN Enabler v6.0.3 [CEX-DEX] [4.81].rar (Mirror #2) / SEN Enabler v6.0.3 [CEX-DEX] [4.81].rar (Mirror #3)

SEN Enabler v6.0.4 Download: SEN Enabler v6.0.4 [CEX-DEX] [4.81].rar (6.7 MB) / (Mirror) / SEN Enabler v6.0.4 [CEX-DEX] [4.81].rar (Mirror #2) / SEN Enabler v6.0.4 [CEX-DEX] [4.81].rar (Mirror #3)

From the Pastebin to quote: SEN Enabler v6.0.3
  • Added 4.81 spoof (Online works again)
  • Added support for future CFWs 4.81 CEX
  • SEN Plugin updated to v2.2
  • 4.81 DEX support is disabled, will be updated with the first CFW 4.81 DEX
  • If you find any issue on 4.81 CFW, please let me know
From the Pastebin, to quote: SEN Enabler v6.0.4
  • Added support for CFWs 4.81 DEX
  • Disables Habib's syscall 15
  • Updated Cobra data
  • Full support for Cobra CFWs
  • Russian language updated
  • Fixed minor bugs in SEN Plugin
  • Updated XMB modes
  • Improved code
:alert: Warning: OFW 4.81 has new cert 'CA59.cer', always is HIGHLY recommended to use latest CFW, in this case 4.81.

Comments

Only option I can see to remove it manually from plugins on hdd , you can as well try to install different cfw and return to rebug, but most likely enabler is still on hdd and loading with start of system.

Any solution yet ? I have the same problem , when i disable sen enabler my "info" say it's 4.78
But i installed the 4.81 Ferrox Cobra CFW.

Now when i try to play online my internet test always give "Bad request"

Any solution yet ? I have the same problem , when i disable sen enabler my "info" say it's 4.78
But i installed the 4.81 Ferrox Cobra CFW.

Now when i try to play online my internet test always give "Bad request"
@WolftGreen yes my friend sorry I was late to feed back here is the solution that worked for me

1-downgraded with Rogero 3.55 downgrader then Rogero 3.55 with qa enabled you can search the tut about downgrading

2-then I installed Ferrox 4.81 and start SEN enabler and finally I managed to disable (psn/sen access) which I found it enabled as always.

3-after disable it the CFW version still 4.78 so again I start the downgrading like before to install back Rebug 4.81.1 and there you go everything is set the the right configuration

1-SEN enabler is ok you can disable or enable it
2-the CFW version in the XMB is as the same 4.81

now I only have the problem of the trophy set as I mentioned ((failed to install trophy set)) which I think is cused by Rebug settings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back