Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS3 CFW and Hacks       Thread starter noua86       6      
Status
Not open for further replies.

noua86

Contributor
HI every one here sorry for my english, i have a question please about the ps3

if i do a data transfer utility from one ps3 cracked with multiman to ps3 ofw to transfer all the data like game and same pkg files its work or no ??

or make a fresh backup from ps3 cfw and restore to ps3 ofw ? is work or no ?

It does not work this way bro. All games you have on your "cracked" multiMAN ps3 are in the "wrong format".

For multiMAN you only need the games in "Folder-Format" or "ISO-Format" (if cobra). Both "formats" do NOT work on OFW.

example: you do data transfer cfw to ofw, you will see multiMAN on OFW, but you cannot start anything. You need to convert all your games into the new format for OFW.

Check out the threads here how to convert those games. After converting you will inject all games to your CFW. (yes the same games you allready got, but in the new format ;)) And do a database rebuild.

Now all your converted games, show up in your XMB. At this point you can do a data transfer from CFW to OFW and enjoy :D

thanks you so much for the reply... on the internet there files called jailbreack with password with servery say is cracked the super slim ??, its true or no ?

check your sku (stock keeping unit) http://www.psdevwiki.com/ps3/SKU_Models

if you own a 3001A- or B model your slim is not downgradeable.
1st gen phats and slim 120gbs are the easiest to put on custom firmware
since the minimum downgradeable version goes below base
and superslims have dummy vsh onboard so no known way of hacking those
unless you opt to use a ODE (optical drive emulator)
they are known to overheat the phats so running new games on a manager will be a problem unless you know what you are doing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back