Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
Status
Not open for further replies.
ok thx.. maybe i have to download another last of us.. with different link using 2 converter game is wont work... still same.. stuck on loading last of us text

not it is not a disc it is a folder. it me works in cfw but in ofw he says this the disc is dirty or damaged
According to nikitaluger some PS3 CFW2OFW games fail with a data install error saying it's a damaged disc.

In his thread he posts some fixes / work-arounds but every game is a bit different... if all else fails you could try asking him there.

Hi, I cant make to work grand theft auto IV complete edition, its the european version it goes to an eternal loop on any mode like original game, ballad of gay Tony and so.... if there a fix? Or I should stick to the original version of grand theft autoIV?

Umm grand theft auto IV, the regular european version doesn't work either, it shows the loading images forever.... which version really works? I used game convert, cfw2ofw helper which actually cant convert this game l also used another converter that I cant remember the name, that one automatically downloaded the update online and yet it also showed me the loafing loop.

Any help where I can download a working transferable version of this game? There is the usa version and the greatest hit version that I can't find. It is really easy to get the european version of ps3 games but those don't seem to work though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back