Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You can try checking HERE if you haven't already, as those links are to download ready-made game rips.
Oh, maybe that's why, grand theft auto IV is not listed, I guess is not compatible. I don't know how to modify a game to make it playable, you know with the exclusive method thingy, I can only wait for someone to find out how to make this game to work.
So I will wail I mean wait.

Any fix for Just Cause 2 ? I can see there is only one .sprx file inside, i guess people tried to replace that with the original and it didn't work ?

There are other games which have sprx files , like Fifa Street , MK9, NFS Rivals , and they work... Can't understand why some of them work and some not.

It does not work, only works infinite biochock blus30629

good does anybody know any other page to unload the turned games that she is not the Russian, or any method to do that these Russian games could move to Spanish?

the folder PS3_GAME of the game renames it to NPEB90433 which is the name of the demo then modify the param sfo to NPEB90433 and HG HARDDRIVE GAME.

REPLACE THE EBOOT OF THE GAME FOR THE DEMO AND that's it. I think it does not save the games but it does not hang anywhere

the folder PS3_GAME of the game renames it to NPEB90433 which is the name of the demo then modify the param sfo to NPEB90433 and HG HARDDRIVE GAME.

REPLACE THE EBOOT OF THE GAME FOR THE DEMO AND that's it. I think it does not save the games but it does not hang anywhere
hello could you explain with other games that require exclusive method

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back