Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you please give to me download link of 4.53 demonstration mode

What about if i installed 4.55 demo on 4.53 console does it will be installed or it should firstly updated on 4.55 to install the demo version

Good question, I've never heard of anyone trying to install a higher version of PS3 Demo software than is currently on their Retail PS3 console version... most people don't go back to PS3 Demo Firmware once they make it on PS3 OFW is probably why.

If you give it a try let us know if it worked or came up with an error, etc. ;-)

i just put my ps3 which is a 3001 model into demonstration mode 4.80. i was on retail 4.80 and just looked up a 4.80 bypass and sure enough it was shop firmware.

keep in mind i did this on purpose cause i have a super slim which is my main ps3 i got the 3001 model for jailbreaking and you cant do that to 30xx models so why not turn it into a kiosk. i even put some HD ripped ps3 trailers from youtube and some demo's to make it feel real it plays retail game to so ya.

i got a IDU gamestop disc to see if i can use the install packages i will let you now if there are any good demos on it.

just found out that install package on the 4.80 demo firmware worked and i found out the IDU disc just had medal gear solid 4 trailer and update 2.30 which is useless to me so thats cool.

also on this disc there's a game called DUMMY EBOOT.BIN what is this?

You could try opening it up in a hex editor such as WinHex to see if it's just full of 00's as sometimes 'dummy' files are used in games for padding, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back