Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Much appreciated for taking the time to make them @Sherwindex, as soon as we get confirmation from someone who gives the PS3 4.83 Reverter a try we'll add it to the OP also. (y)

Hey, I'm new here. I gave the 4.83 reverter a try yesterday, couldn't reply since i only just made the account. And it did work as my PS3 is no longer in demo mode. Couldn't be any happier since it's been in demo mode for a long while, because i didn't know about reverters till now.

i made 4.84 demo reverter and converter yesterday. I'm wanting to share & exclusively post it here on PSXHax like i did with my 4.83 ones, but sadly i see the thread is locked... :unsure:

Nice to see you're still around. (y)

I unlocked this thread for the moment so you can post the reverter when you have time, and THANKS in advance for sharing it! :love:

Seeing as my previous reverter and converter was downloaded over 300+ times total.. Which is quite unbelievable to think of tbh. + Yeah seeing & knowing its 2019 yet PS3s still get some love out there. I think it's only right that i share latest 4.84 reverter and converter. Some people want/need it still i think :)

4.84 Demo / Kiosk / Shop To Retail OFW (to normal) Reverter:

Spoiler

NOTE: This is a reverter, so as always remember to install via Recovery Menu or won't work.

4.84 CEX retail to Demo / Kiosk / Shop Converter:

Spoiler

Note: Unlock code = 0000 to make it easier

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back