PS3 Guides and Tutorials       Thread starter PSXHAX       82127       114

Alan0098

Contributor
I need the 4.86 reverter for demonstration

What is error 8002f2e4

:idea: Reminder: Those without a Verified Badge yet on Discord to access the private areas we recommend Joining Us! Why? The waiting process takes a week for new Members, and there's a lot we're unable to share on public forums including the latest PS4 PKG Games. 🏴‍☠️

RazorX2018

Contributor
@zelis82 i had someone ask on a discord server for a 4.86 reverter because they have a 4.86 console in demo mode.

did you make this yourself? if so is patch_shop.tcl for ps3mfw builder still valid because i used that to make a patched pup just to compare to yours and it doesn't match so i'm just curious what you did to make it.

Kurtjam

Contributor
@zelis82 hi, that link from mega is for reverter 4.86? Because her name says 4.68 ir just an error in the numbers? I'm stopped in demonstration mode 4.86 :'( i can't out

@RazorX2018 You had the reverter 4.86? I'm stopped in that demostration mode

Recent Articles
Sega's Game Gear Micro Arrives October 6th in Japan, Demo Video
In line with the Genesis Mini and TurboGrafx-16 Mini, to celebrate their 60th anniversary Sega recently announced plans to launch a Game Gear Micro handheld console scheduled for release on...
PS5 Development Kit (DevKit) Cooling System Revealed in New Patent
According to reports, as manufacturing nears completion and with Sony postponing the unveiling the likelihood of PS5's design leaking early increases... since the initial patent, leaked images and...
PS4 Tools Homebrew WIP Showcase FPKG by xXxTheDarkprogramerxXx
Following his PS4 HEN 2.1.4 Port, PlayStation 4 homebrew developer @TheDarkprograme made available via Twitter a work-in-progress (WIP) PS4 Tools Homebrew Showcase FPKG for PS4 jailbroken console...
BitHunter Tool to Extract / Pull PS4 Game Trophy Data by AlexKalopsia
Proceeding the MyTrophies PS4 Trophy Calculator for use on jailbroken PlayStation 4 consoles running PS4HEN comes BitHunter, which is a Python-based tool to extract / pull information from PS4...